Hacking best card for me?

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have not been able to find anywhere what the difference is between the M3i Zero and the M3i Zero GMP-Z003.

Also is that the best card to run this .nds DON'T POST LINKS TO ROM SITES
The people in the comments said something about the m3i and YSmenu and didn't have much luck with the r4

I am also looking to be able to use pokesave.

Also is there a better card for what I want to do.

I've been googling but it's uncovered nothing to alleviate my confusion.

Incase this matters I have a DS phat. And I have GBA games to fill my Slot 2 so I'm not interested in the rumble pack/expansion pack

Thanks in advance.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ugh TrolleyDave ninja'd my report
anyway - Read the rules before making another thread

hey it's bold now

and AGLCB, You state Supercard 'two' 2 times.
tongue.gif

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine with the DS now at the end of it's life, after an OS release or two, there isn't much difference between an AK2i, an R4, an M3, or an EZ Vi. They will all play 99%ish of the existing library. The SCDS2, or the Cyclo may be slightly better options given slight edges in technology in card design. That said, there are a ton of options that will play any backup of note that you throw at them.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
GreatCrippler said:
I imagine with the DS now at the end of it's life, after an OS release or two, there isn't much difference between an AK2i, an R4, an M3, or an EZ Vi. They will all play 99%ish of the existing library. The SCDS2, or the Cyclo may be slightly better options given slight edges in technology in card design. That said, there are a ton of options that will play any backup of note that you throw at them.
I am going to disagree with you about the M3 compatabilty, unless it's the M3 Simply with R4 Wood. M3 Real/i Zero have junk for comatbilty and the team hardly ever updates them and when they do it's always broken. I advice never buying their cards

G

GentleFist

i bought the m3 real perfect bundle when it first came down and it never let me down,
of course i couldnt play all "back ups" upon release but thats the same with every cart,
but till now it had 100% compatibility for me either there was a patch or an update

so catboys post = bull

e: not saying its the best cart just saying that you are exaggerating about them being bad

e2: i read the post below but i still have 100% compatibility, and pokemon white still works (yes with a patch)
im just trying to say as long as it works i dont see the cart being bad

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
GentleFist said:
i bought the m3 real perfect bundle when it first came down and it never let me down,
of course i couldnt play all "back ups" upon release but thats the same with every cart,
but till now it had 100% compitability for me either there was a patch or an update

so catboys post = bull
My post being bull? Really? I am the one who manages the M3 Quad-Boot firmware updates, which means every time M3 Team updates, i add it to the Quad-Boot and test it out (well I no longer am able to test since my M3 card shit the bed, but I still update.) and every time I tested something something new was broken. Last time with Sakura they updated they broke the cheat fuction and last time they updated Touchpod they broke the comatbilty. Their last few updates until recently didn't fix shit as well, to add to that Touchpod has been getting slower and fatter. M3 Team as well has been known to take months in between releases to update just to disapoint users by either not fixing something or only half fixing something. This isn't even something exclusive to just me, this is well known and even brought up several times. The m3 cards have done nothing, but get worse and worse.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally wasn't going for anything insulting. :-P (Can't speak for the other guy) I don't use cheats, and I find Sakura plays most of existing games. The finer tuned points may very well be lacking. That said, the average user isn't gonna see worlds of difference between Sakura, Akaio, Wood, or whatever the EZVi uses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1