spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I have recently got back into playing on my Wii again after many years. Is there a good all-in-one solution for booting straight into a menu that can load Wii/GC/emulators?

I currently boot straight into usbloader GX, which is fine for Wii/GC but other emulators are a pain. Is there perhaps iso's of some emulators like not64 that can be loaded the same way as retail games?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there perhaps iso's of some emulators like not64 that can be loaded the same way as retail games?
Not really (though they are not technically impossible) - you may be looking for some advanced Wiiflow Lite setup (which, with "plugins", can be configured to list roms from preconfigured folders and pass the selection as argument to a suitable homebrew) but last time I checked it wasn't trivial to set up

Reactions: banjo2

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@spinal_cord Yes, Wiiflow Lite is perfect for you. It can seem a little difficult to configure at first, but the result is very rewarding. It's still on active development, and you may find some support from other users in Wiiflow Lite thread.
I think this may interest you: I made a theme, called Rhapsodii Shima, preconfigured with some emulators, wii, Gc and nand/emunand and even homebrew channel.
I actually use it as a replacement for the official Wii Menu, starting it on boot with Priiloader.
Click on the first link in my sign, to see what I'm talking about

Last edited by Tetsuo Shima,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SenorED, wut