Best Flashcart available.

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's either that or the overdrive which is even more money huh? Is this EZflash a clone or the original?
EZ Flash carts do not have clones.

Be forewarned about them though. They are known to sometimes come DOA or faulty.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-omega-de-rtc-not-working-randomly.604513
https://gbatemp.net/threads/basic-repair-guide-of-current-ez-flash-products.601332/

Retrogamerepairshop.com is listed as an official dealer on the EZ Flash site.
I didn't mention them only because I was unsure if they didn't charge shipping compared to their Ebay counterpart.

Jacobh

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't mention them only because I was unsure if they didn't charge shipping compared to their Ebay counterpart.

Yeah, I was just saying the link you posted was a legit seller.

With EBay and a legit seller you should get some level of protection for a faulty card from both EBay and whatever support EZ flash provides these days.

Resalefirm.com is also listed as an authorized seller and has it at $70 USD. No eBay protection, but I’ve bought things from them with no issue.

https://resalefirm.com/products/ez-...-ez4-gba-sp-nds-game-boy-advance-de-us-seller

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The EverDrive is probably the “best” overall and uses the least power even though it has slightly fewer features than the Omega DE. It’s also the most expensive.
How is the everdrive the "best" overall? It has less features than omega de and is more expensive. The only real advantage that I see is the power draw,

Reactions: Soundtoxin

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
In some ways its subjective. I personally like the EverDrive GBA Mini. The Everdrive does everything I need a flashcard to and has low power draw, which I do feel is big plus point for something used in a mobile console.

Krikzz also has a great reputation producing flashcards for many retro consoles.

Jacobh

Trophies
XP
Country
How is the everdrive the "best" overall? It has less features than omega de and is more expensive. The only real advantage that I see is the power draw,

For the person’s stated use case it has the needed features, draws less power, and the usability and hardware/quality control is better.

I personally own a DE as I am interested in some of the features it provides, and I’m fine dealing with what I’d consider worse support after purchase.

sucrose1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably the best is the EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition, but I also like the Krikzz Everdrive GBA X5 and even the lowly Supercard SD which from what I've seen online, a lot of people hate and greatly misunderstand.

I think overall, my favorite is the regular EZ Flash Omega because it's available in a short form factor for DS Lite use which is just amazing to me. As a kid, seeing the official DS Lite dust cover, I wondered if it would ever be possible to fit a whole game in a half-height GBA cart, the size of the dust cover. Hard to believe a whole flash card would one day be possible in that tiny form factor, complete with SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: prob 21, idk tho