BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
half of the world does not get MP?
It's "only" Australia, isn't it? After finishing the SP Campaign several times (once and the fun parts multiple times), I only play online.
But atm it's Godfather for me :-)

(well I found that thread somehow and needed to mention MOH 2 :-D)

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga is an up coming fighting game collection for the wii which has 5 games in to so that worth picking up.
also theres always the VC Fighting games

for fpses id go for MP3 just coz it plays well looks nice and has good controls or you could wait for The Conduit

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
CannonBallZ said:
What happens if you got a US moh2 in New Zealand? will you be able to multiplay?
nope, even though the manual still has detailed instructions on how to start up multiplayer

confusing as hell, I thought maybe I had to unlock it through single player or something...

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what about another PAL version. Those should run on Australia Wii too.
I just bought Australia Singstar Legend for my european PSTwo (Midnight Oil is not that famous around here....but my dear sister will freak out seeing that version) :-)

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
it's because EA didn't want to set up servers (they refused friend codes and set up their own much better system) for aussies and NZers, if I imported a copy I'd get major lag anyways

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
BigX said:
what about another PAL version. Those should run on Australia Wii too.
I just bought Australia Singstar Legend for my european PSTwo (Midnight Oil is not that famous around here....but my dear sister will freak out seeing that version) :-)

It should do. I have the NTSC and PAL versions, they both link up to different servers so if it's quiet after midnight on the UK servers, by that I mean sniper only rooms as that's all I play, I just load up the NTSC version and there's 1000 playing online again.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.TakaM said:
I did buy medal of honour 2 for the apparently awesome online, but surprise surprise that money grubbing mother fucking EA pieces of SHIT took out ALL multiplayer of the NZ (and probably AUS) version.
The single player seems solid but fuck storming the beaches of normandy AGAIN
Yeah, EA really took the short cut approach on that one. I knew a lot of people that were going to buy it, but noticed they took wifi out which automatically makes it not worth buying if you've ever played a WWII game before
unsure.gif

If your wii's chipped, or you have a freeloader you can still download/buy a european or NTSC release and play online. Theres a fair bit of lag, but its still fun and playable.
The wifi's region locked; meaning only NTSC copys can play other americans, and PAL copys can only play other europeans.. I know a guy that bought 2 copys just so he could compete in clan wars against everyone:P

Aus and NZ really got shafted on that one
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...