Homebrew best homebrew apps and games?

Dexo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In addition to those already mentioned, there is a port of Doom (with support for the wads of Ultimate Doom, Doom II, TNT Evilution, The Plutonia Experiment, plus you can play them in 3D) Quake and Quake 2, Heretic and one of my favorites, Hydra Castle Labyrinth, an amazing metroidvania game developed by a single person (E. Hashimoto) and although it is a bit short it's really good, I recommend it to everyone.

And i know you said no emulators but the ones ported by bubble2k16 (NES, SNES, Sega Master System/Genesis/CD and PC Engine/CD) are really good, all of them work at full speed even on the original 3DS.

riccetto80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Dexo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, what you suggest (or others with knowledge), is better use the emulator from bubble2k16, or to use twilightmenu ++ to emulate this older system?

I would say that bubble2k16 emulators are definitely a better option, twilight menu ++ basically runs emulators developed for DS and in addition to the low resolution of that console (the NES, SNES and Genesis games are not completely visible on screen unless you squish the picture) the system does not have as much power and performance is not as good as that of the emulators developed to take advantage of the power (and screen resolution) of the 3DS.

I would only recommend using twilight menu ++ to emulate Game Boy / Color, Game Gear and Master System games (these run well in ds mode and you will get more battery life by using them in this mode).

Reactions: riccetto80

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, krustday krab