Hardware Best Movie Burning Program Using DVD

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If on the subject of DVD making I suggest FAVC. It acts as a frontend to HCenc/QuEnc and loads of other highly respected tools and best of all it is free.
See the little bit on it I wrote for the TV shows thread and post somewhere if you need help (my PM box may fill up by the end of the day so that may not be the best route):
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=64975&st=0
900MHz (and I assume there is not too much ram either) is less than brilliant but if you drop some options (and you will not really notice the difference (especially on a portable) unless you train yourself and know what to look for.)

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If on the subject of DVD making I suggest FAVC. It acts as a frontend to HCenc/QuEnc and loads of other highly respected tools and best of all it is free.
See the little bit on it I wrote for the TV shows thread and post somewhere if you need help (my PM box may fill up by the end of the day so that may not be the best route):
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=64975&st=0
900MHz (and I assume there is not too much ram either) is less than brilliant but if you drop some options (and you will not really notice the difference (especially on a portable) unless you train yourself and know what to look for.)
so does this thing burn movies quickly

EDIT:i have the program and clicked generate dvd then i dont know what the hell it did
dont this thing even burn movies

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FAVC is a conversion tool that will go from the video to the point you click burn, if you have a set of VOB, ifo and bup files then ImgBurn (one of the tools FAVC uses) alone will be sufficient.

What it does is analyse the video (the dos prompts you will see flash up) and then make an mpeg2 video file (you will see either a blue and white HC logo or a red and black Qu depending on what you choose) before making an audio file (normally done in a DOS window) and finally muxing the DVD (dos window again).
Should you set it to not make an ISO and burn to disc (my personal preference) IMGBurn should pop up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Good day!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diarrhea day
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Every day :(
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Every day :(