Gaming Best NDS Game You've Ever Played in Your Life?

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Well no doubt almost ALL Mario series games are so good that you can repeat it whenever you want to.
My brother keeps playing Mario Kart, Mario Bro's and never gets sick of it.
Also Pokemon games are kick ass, especially with Nintendo Wi-Fi

Ace Attorney games are one of the best, hands down

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to say TWEWY, but then i remembered the retarded reapers giving me quizzes.

So i'm going with Luminous Arc (Loved the story and characters. Leon was awesomeness.) It was a Traditional RPG. But the intermission, story, (EVIL GOD YES), And fact that there are over 200 items is awesome.

waffle1995

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU
smile.gif
smile.gif
nayps3.gif

havent check the other post but i bet pokemon and twewy is on the top

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm, I can't really decide ONE definite game as my favourite but..

It's probably out of these:

TWEWY
Suikoden Tierkreis
Rhythm Paradise
Luminous Arc 2
Phoenix Wright Series
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I know thats a lot but I cant decide. They're all great games in their own ways, in my opinion :3

Panzer Tacticer said:
This may or may not be a surprise, but Mario Kart is actually the only perfect Nintendo DS game.

Ehh, maybe.. But I cant consider a racing game as my fav :/

Rei7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well I've played a few games already like Pokemon HG, TWEWY, New Super Mario Bros, Mario kart.
Just to name some.

I'd say TWEWY is pretty cool then the others. For now.
Until Dragon Quest IX comes out
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you consider games I've logged the most time on with my DS as my favorites, then those would be;
Asteroids (Retro Atari Classics)
Galaga (Namco Museum)
And the various Pac-Man games in DSpack. (mainly the standard versions of Pac-Man, Ms Pac-Man and Pac-Man Jr.)
Pretty much in that order too.

Those are the games I play the most. I am quite serious. Those are the games I guess you could call my favorites since I play them a lot. Mostly I play them while sitting on the crapper. I really don't play the DS that much anymore, I just collect all the numbered ROMs for the system. Not really sure why anymore.....just because I can I guess. I'd say a good 90% of the games I've played on the DS have rarely went beyond maybe 2 hours total playtime before I'm tired of them, so my nostalgic old-school games remain my favorites.

The DS has been quite a disappointment to me, I really thought we'd get more shmups and old-school classics than we have. My particular gaming tastes are a dying breed apparently.
blush.gif

To put things into perspective, I bought my black DS lite within the week they launched in America in September 2006 (I had a launch DSphat before that), it still works perfectly. No dead pixels, no cracked hinge, no bad scratches on the unit or screens, shoulder buttons still work and the touchscreen still functions correctly. The A button (that poor abused and overused A button) is only just now starting to show serious signs of wear and is getting mushy, but at this point it still works. The B button is also starting to get mushy, but is less severe. Luckily I already have 3 spare sets of the contact pads from DX. I'll be replacing them in my DSlite soon. Hope nothing goes wrong when I open it up.....it's never been taken apart before.

Anyone else have a DSlite that they have played on for the last 3.5 years that isn't totally ragged-out? I think that might be a pretty rare thing to behold, but I also realize that I don't log as many hours on the DS as most people do.

You know, I really need to be more concise with my posts. I'm becoming a rambling old fart......
unsure.gif

unopepito06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A toss up between MKDS, Tetris ds, and Picross ds.

I still play MK balloon battle mode, Tetris Normal mode vs. CPU, and what remaining Picross puzzles I haven't finished nearly every night, usually while listening to new podcasts. Nothing intense, just a few 5 min games of each over and over again, so I'm not focusing on the game too much and can listen to what they're saying on the podcast. I have finished almost all of the Picross puzzles, except a few of the 25x25 ones (I would love to move onto Picross 3D, but the M3Sakura team doesn't want me to, I guess)
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-ally-x-7-120hz-fhd-1080p-gaming-handheld-amd-ryzen-z1-extre...