Best NRG to ISO Converter

Solution
To be fair, it's hard to point out a single application as the best .nrg to .iso converter. There are several good ones and they all pretty perform the same when it comes to converting the file. Some are free, some aren't.

One application I've personally used to convert image files between different formats though is UltraISO. Converting image files between different formats is not its main feature but it is one of many available features.

To convert an NRG file to ISO in UltraISO follow these steps:

1. Go to Tools -> Convert in the upper menu bar. A new window will open.
2. In the "Input Image Filename(s):" field you should select the NRG file you want to convert.
3. In the "Output Directory" field, select...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To be fair, it's hard to point out a single application as the best .nrg to .iso converter. There are several good ones and they all pretty perform the same when it comes to converting the file. Some are free, some aren't.

One application I've personally used to convert image files between different formats though is UltraISO. Converting image files between different formats is not its main feature but it is one of many available features.

To convert an NRG file to ISO in UltraISO follow these steps:

1. Go to Tools -> Convert in the upper menu bar. A new window will open.
2. In the "Input Image Filename(s):" field you should select the NRG file you want to convert.
3. In the "Output Directory" field, select where you want to save the converted file.
4. Select the Output Format you want (in this case .ISO).
5. Click "Convert".

http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/

Solution

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would mount the NRG file using Daemon Tools or someone other virtual device if you have something different. Then use IMGBurn to create an iso. No need to convert, really just re-ripping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1