Hacking Best R4 Card? (for DS play)

drnkbeer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all,
Just looking into getting a new R4 card been out of the scene for a while so the influx of all of the new cards (and possible clones) is a bit daunting. I've read a fair few articles and posts though many are close to 2 or 3 years old by the time of reading and I was wondering if things had changed.

So from what I've read, the best R4 cards I've read about are the "R4I Gold 3DS" and the "R4i SDHC 3DS RTS" *EDIT* Or if anyone can suggest a card that is better than that.

Does anyone have any insight into the two cards? I'm aware that they are both quite frequently updated and the price difference is minimal so really just need actual feedback from users of either card.

Thanks!
DB

Last edited by drnkbeer,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello all,
Just looking into getting a new R4 card been out of the scene for a while so the influx of all of the new cards (and possible clones) is a bit daunting. I've read a fair few articles and posts though many are close to 2 or 3 years old by the time of reading and I was wondering if things had changed.

So from what I've read, the best R4 cards I've read about are the "R4I Gold 3DS" and the "R4i SDHC 3DS RTS" *EDIT* Or if anyone can suggest a card that is better than that.

Does anyone have any insight into the two cards? I'm aware that they are both quite frequently updated and the price difference is minimal so really just need actual feedback from users of either card.

Thanks!
DB
R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) is the best unless you're willing to pay extra for GBA/SNES emulation and a built in cheat searcher and get the DSTWO. You can get it from GBAtemp's sponsor here: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Reactions: drnkbeer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Where did I go wrong, again? 😕