Homebrew Best SNES emulator for N3DS for games that won't work in VC Injection?

seth88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys. I injected my favorite games to virtual console snes emulator using new super ultimate injector, and most of them works just fine.
Others, like Super Mario RPG, the program already suggests to use Snes9x forwarder, I did and the game worked fine, the emulation were a bit off in audio department but works fine compared to the other forwarder options like retroarch CATSFC/ CATSFC Plus, or Retroarch Pocketsnes. These do not work well at all, audio glitches, performance issues and other problems.
So, snes 9x forwarder worked fine for games that did not worked with VC injection, but there are still some games that do not work acceptably at all in any of these options.
The games are Actraiser 2, Secret of evermore and secret of mana.
The problems ranges from freezing the game, to audio glitches or no audio in evermore, visual glitches and other problems. I tried all these games with all available forwarders, but the results were not good.
So besides using the forwarders i read that are standalone emulators for the new 3ds, but i don't know if these are actually the same versions used by the forwarders or are better versions that could run these games with no problems.
So have anyone tried to run these specific games on a new 3ds with good results? If yes which emulator will do the job?
Thanks in advance.

EduAAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Try RetroArch, it's been improved a lot for 3DS. There is also a thread with some "fixes" for n3ds snes emu, don't know exactly how to use them.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought forwarders were already based on Retroarch....

Bubble2006's version of Snes9x standalone is quite optimized, and its worked sometimes where retroarch has struggled. Not sure if you can make any forwarders for it though.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1