new 3ds best emulator apps ds backward compatabilty a few questions

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
looking for the best performing/most current emulators for a new 3ds, dont really want to inject too many just many some favotires, or go above a 128bg card (yet), as id rather use the main screen space for native 3ds games
ideally i want the usual sms genesis sega cd nes snes gb gbc gba scummvm neogeo as stand alone apps if possible so i can add full rom sets and run them from there own menu/app.

i also have a ds lite r4 card with my current 297 ds games on there, Am i better off just using the flash card for the ds games or can i have a folder/launcher with something like twilight and put my ds game there instead. whats the best way to go about this? would be nice to leave the r4 in the ds lite and have multiplayer options it what i was thinking.

would mgba be the best option for best emulation for gba games as i could have all my gameboys under one app? or do gba need to be injected? as obviously i cannot use ezflash cart for this build.

advise and suggestions welcome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol