Hacking Best way to mod a 360 in 2021?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't recall which drive is in mine. it's probably a wd drive, since that's almost all I buy.

btw, if you're going to install an hdd in a phat 360, be careful about the eject spring. it tends to try to go shooting off when you open the hdd caddie. iirc, it's sandwiched between the button and this other piece shaped like a bat (both plastic). I don't know how it is with the slim (if they use some sort of enclosure) as I've never owned nor seen a slim in real life.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
don't recall which drive is in mine. it's probably a wd drive, since that's almost all I buy.

btw, if you're going to install an hdd in a phat 360, be careful about the eject spring. it tends to try to go shooting off when you open the hdd caddie. iirc, it's sandwiched between the button and this other piece shaped like a bat (both plastic). I don't know how it is with the slim (if they use some sort of enclosure) as I've never owned nor seen a slim in real life.

I just remove the eject mech, slims just connect directly to the hdd sata connector, if you're good you can get a 2.5 hdd in it without any sort of special case, if you aren't planning to remove it often

Reactions: godreborn

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
my two jtags are falcons. never had a problem with the one plugged in. it's still plugged in in fact.

I still want to know if a slim could be jtagd after a CPU swap with zero fuses, technically it should be

Jasper with 0 efuse booting

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sold my Xbox One and got a Gaming PC, and now Microsoft puts practically all their exclusives on PC so no reason to ever buy Series X for me. However I will always keep my RGH 360 still tons of good exclusives on it, I have almost 450 games on mine.

I have almost 800 with the almost complete xbla library, but only maybe 15 xbox 360 games and 3 xbox original ones. I also have 3,400+ indie games.

D

Deleted User

I have almost 800 with the almost complete xbla library, but only maybe 15 xbox 360 games and 3 xbox original ones. I also have 3,400+ indie games.

Why not more 360/Xbox games? Lots of good ones.

I'm a huge rom/iso collector but I never got into having complete sets of a console. I just choose the games I like even if I have only a little bit of interest in them. I have no need for crap like Madden 2008.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You don’t need the enclosure for a slim. While yes it helps get the hdd in place with a little precision you can just slot the hdd in normally and have it sort of “floatin”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg