• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden: "You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-America."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming_Autist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"cOnSpIrAcY ThEoRiEs". you people are all the same. heres just 21 listed examples as of 2022 and there have been even more thats come out since. I called in my last post that the people with the storng opinion would have 0 clue what they were talking about HAHA

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...21-confirmed-illegalities-irregularities-2020

I even grabbed a link from just the news so you cant continue to lean on your ignorance and claim bias.

very much looking forward to you follow-up where I'm sure youll somehow continue to humiliate yourself while also sounding even more smug than ur first reply.

todaloo

Chris2055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"cOnSpIrAcY ThEoRiEs". you people are all the same. heres just 21 listed examples as of 2022 and there have been even more thats come out since. I called in my last post that the people with the storng opinion would have 0 clue what they were talking about HAHA

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...21-confirmed-illegalities-irregularities-2020

I even grabbed a link from just the news so you cant continue to lean on your ignorance and claim bias.

very much looking forward to you follow-up where I'm sure youll somehow continue to humiliate yourself while also sounding even more smug than ur first reply.

todaloo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Solomon_(political_commentator)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

todaloo
John Solomon, a dude who cites himself as his own source. How about providing something that isn't from a known fake news site? Seriously, in 4 years, the best anyone has provided are people citing themselves as a source or simply put
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

My guy, I am willing to be convinced the Democrats are actually cool enough to rig the election. Quite honestly, I would love to live in a made-up world where Democrats are far-Left extremists and have the power to rig an entire election and leave zero evidence, but sadly I don't. Instead, I live in a world where Dems are boring and Republicans are insane.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
"cOnSpIrAcY ThEoRiEs". you people are all the same. heres just 21 listed examples as of 2022 and there have been even more thats come out since.
Many of the election cases were tossed out by Trump-appointed judges. When your argument is too crazy for other crazies, it's not even a "theory" any more. It's just fucking stupid and desperate.

Chris2055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many of the election cases were tossed out by Trump-appointed judges. When your argument is too crazy even for other crazies, it's not even a "theory" any more. It's just fucking stupid.
Stupid or not, it was funny. I literally laughed out loud because his post reads like an onion piece. His avatar, his faith in JustTheNews, his farewell. :rofl2:

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: Dark_Ansem and Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you make idiotic statements, you get called as such 🤷‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

More whataboutism from the DDIQ. Stop posting tabloids:

https://adfontesmedia.com/federalist-bias-and-reliability/
Yes, I know. You want me to trust the media orgs that actively protect Epstein's clients. Why do you want me to trust people who protect pedos? Just because you trust pedo protectors doesn't mean I'm obligated to do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: supermist

Flaming_Autist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theyre all individually googlable. all real life gripes with the election. you can say it wouldnt have change anything, or that you dont care. but to conclude that its all fake and not real is just sad tbh. at this point its willful ignorance. the site i used just give out facts. its information. not a bias reporting. you cant even just try and understand

you do you

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theyre all individually googlable. all real life gripes with the election. you can say it wouldnt have change anything, or that you dont care. but to conclude that its all fake and not real is just sad tbh. at this point its willful ignorance. the site i used just give out facts. its information. not a bias reporting. you cant even just try and understand

you do you
275951599_501081328255381_7097207585932489575_n.png

Yes, I know. You want me to trust the media orgs that actively protect Epstein's clients. Why do you want me to trust people who protect pedos? Just because you trust pedo protectors doesn't mean I'm obligated to do the same.
You support Trump who is objectively a pedophile, based on numerous accounts of his walking into little girl locker rooms. Get help with your Trump Derangement Syndrome and this nonsensical projection.

Reactions: Xzi and Dark_Ansem

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

you do you
So you don't have a source then. If you can't provide a source, then you made it the fuck up. This has been going on for nearly 4 years now, it's pretty stupid to continue to do the same song and dance. Either provide legit sources or get called out for your bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
John Solomon, a dude who cites himself as his own source. How about providing something that isn't from a known fake news site? Seriously, in 4 years, the best anyone has provided are people citing themselves as a source or simply put
View attachment 413466
My guy, I am willing to be convinced the Democrats are actually cool enough to rig the election. Quite honestly, I would love to live in a made-up world where Democrats are far-Left extremists and have the power to rig an entire election and leave zero evidence, but sadly I don't. Instead, I live in a world where Dems are boring and Republicans are insane.
You do know that the entire pedo propaganda media use the AP or Reuters as sources. Who are the AP's and Reuter's sources? And we've seen the fake news you use. They haven't gotten anything right, pretty much ever.

Gulf of Tonkin - fake
WMD's in Iraq - fake
Kennedy assassination - where the CIA termed "conspiracy theory"
RFK assassination - same as JFK
MLK assassination - same as above
Malcolm X assassination - same as above
9/11 - Building 7 and lack of wreckage at Pentagon
Russian collusion - fake
Steele Dossier - paid for by Hillary through Fusion GPS
Wikileaks - DNC was not hacked (impossible to transfer data at that speed over the internet)
Good people on both sides - hoax
Social distancing - Fauci testified no science behind that
Covid escaped Wuhan lab - Fauci testified that it's possible
Masks protects from viruses - we've known since the Spanish flu that masks don't work
Jab stops Covid spread - obvious lie
Ukraine is winning the war - just one more spring offensive will do it
Ukraine - $1 billion in weapons unaccounted for
Ukraine - Zelensky's pals buying large yachts with our tax dollars

And that's just off the top of my head. Your fake news is too busy protecting pedophiles that they can't even report on what is really happening. And you people are so scared to leave your little bubble out of fear that you may have been wrong this entire time.

Imagine thinking people doing their own research is some kind of flex. All you are showing is that you are unable to find information by yourself. You literally need it fed to you like a child. If you are taking college courses, I bet you are forced to plagiarize like Claudine Gay because you are unable to develop an original thought on your own.
You support Trump who is objectively a pedophile, based on numerous accounts of his walking into little girl locker rooms. Get help with your Trump Derangement Syndrome and this nonsensical projection.
Prove it in a court of law or STFU. I'm getting tired of your stupidity and your 7 year old propaganda talking points. You're just mad because your sources are actively protecting Epstein's friends and clients and I called you out on it. And adult would be mad at themselves and then change their behavior, but we all know you ain't at that level yet.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know that the entire pedo propaganda media use the AP or Reuters as sources. Who are the AP's and Reuter's sources? And we've seen the fake news you use. They haven't gotten anything right, pretty much ever.

Gulf of Tonkin - fake
WMD's in Iraq - fake
Russian collusion - fake
Wikileaks - DNC was not hacked (impossible to transfer data at that speed over the internet)
Masks protects from viruses - we've known since the Spanish flu that masks don't work

And that's just off the top of my head. Your fake news is too busy protecting pedophiles that they can't even report on what is really happening. And you people are so scared to leave your little bubble out of fear that you may have been wrong this entire time.

Imagine thinking people doing their own research is some kind of flex. All you are showing is that you are unable to find information by yourself. You literally need it fed to you like a child. If you are taking college courses, I bet you are forced to plagiarize like Claudine Gay because you are unable to develop an original thought on your own.

Prove it in a court of law or STFU. I'm getting tired of your stupidity and your 7 year old propaganda talking points. You're just mad because your sources are actively protecting Epstein's friends and clients and I called you out on it. And adult would be mad at themselves and then change their behavior, but we all know you ain't at that level yet.
Stop hoarding all the foil and stop sniffing glue.

Are you really stating that Trump wasn't found guilty of rape last year?

This is an exceptional level of delusion, even from you.

And again, please point out specifically where I'm "mad" they Epstein's clients are being protected. This is the second time this is being asked of you.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Gulf of Tonkin - fake
WMD's in Iraq - fake
Russian collusion - fake

My favorite part is where you didn't address the part where the guy just cites himself and instead went on a ramble.
Also, Trump's cases were thrown out of court because there's zero evidance of his claims. Other shit happening doesn't change the fact that Trump made up the mass election fraud claim because he's a sore loser. He was even claiming there would be election fraud before the election started because he was priming people to believe if he lost, then it was some grand conspiracy and not just because he lost. Trump lost, he and his cult threw a hissy fit, attempted to overthrow an election, and now are pretending it was anything other than that. This is the reality of the situation, your other examples don't matter to this conservation. Maybe consider living in the real world with the rest of us.

Reactions: KingVamp

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't do anything with people like you who don't have a middle school level understanding of mathematics and also reject verified data. A productive discussion is simply impossible with you.

Reevaluate your life.
Yea.. reevaluate my life. I'm old enough to be your daddy, son. I not only have a 4.0 average in college courses (including math, thanks), but I served 24 years in the US Navy. What have you done with your life? Are you out of your momma's basement yet? You keep repeating the same things without actually providing evidence. I think you actually just believe you understand the headlines, and don't understand or perhaps even read, the very articles you link to. Literally ZERO of the dribble you have posted or spat, has a single iota of "verified" statistics on the matter. I've repeatedly asked you to provide the numbers, as perhaps this old man simply missed them buried underneath all of the bullshit.

Your only answer is It's verified! It's indisputable! without any context whatsoever. Just name calling. If you're a young buck just beginning his college life (and believe you're actually smart because of that)... then I have some sad news for you. The only thing you've learned so far is called ad hominem.
InternetArgument.png

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you don't have a source then. If you can't provide a source, then you made it the fuck up.
Basically all your posts?

I not only have a 4.0 average in college courses (including math, thanks), but I served 24 years in the US Navy.

... and? One can always be an expensively educated moron - even if taxpayer-funded. And soldiers nowadays aren't exactly famous for being great thinkers. You're no von Clausewitz.

Your only answer is It's verified! It's indisputable! without any context whatsoever. Just name calling.

For someone with a 4.0 college score, it's remarkable that you're conflating name calling with this. Maybe colleges were easier in your day?

Last edited by Dark_Ansem,
  • Haha
Reactions: Ligeia

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea.. reevaluate my life. I'm old enough to be your daddy, son. I not only have a 4.0 average in college courses (including math, thanks), but I served 24 years in the US Navy. What have you done with your life? Are you out of your momma's basement yet? You keep repeating the same things without actually providing evidence. I think you actually just believe you understand the headlines, and don't understand or perhaps even read, the very articles you link to. Literally ZERO of the dribble you have posted or spat, has a single iota of "verified" statistics on the matter. I've repeatedly asked you to provide the numbers, as perhaps this old man simply missed them buried underneath all of the bullshit.

Your only answer is It's verified! It's indisputable! without any context whatsoever. Just name calling. If you're a young buck just beginning his college life (and believe you're actually smart because of that)... then I have some sad news for you. The only thing you've learned so far is called ad hominem.
View attachment 413497
Nice meltdown

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems your only real argument is to call people idiots :grog:
What would you prefer to be called, if you don't understand reality?

todaloo
There are always irregularities, there were irregularities when Trump was elected.

The question is whether the irregularities would swing the election, which you haven't proven.

Also "The Laptop Lie", "Alleged Bribery" seem rather irrelevant. I would read more, but your "news" is just a big echo chamber for you and it hurts sane people to read that shit. If you want people to take you seriously, then you need to stop acting crazy.

I'm not smug, I'm just right.

View attachment 413497
I agree with your conclusion. We need evolution to wipe all the Trumpoids out.

Last edited by smf,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong