Hacking Black Ops

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get a black ops back up to work on a 3.2 darkcorp'd Wii. It loads up to a certain point and just freezes for some reason.

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Update all your cioses with pimp my wii. If that doesn't work download another .iso of the same game.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XLarge said:
Update all your cioses with pimp my wii. If that doesn't work download another .iso of the same game.

Wrong. You will need to use a cios with a base of 57 to play. So hit up either sticky, grab the wads, and install via wad manager.

-Erik

Cracked egg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^^ me too, getting error -2 on uloader 5.1d

been searching for past few days for answer and tried installing 249/57 v19 & 250/57 v20.

in dop-mii have got IOS57 listed but sayd disabled on all 4 rows.

downloaded darkcorp installer, drop the .dol in my apps folder and loaded, screen goes black, wii tray flashes a few times then wii resets. check homebrew list and nothing installed that i can see. checked the wii windows and no channels installed.

3.2E
not really updated much since using a backup from my original of waw.
in dop-mii it says im running IOS37, even though ive tried to get it on IOS57 as ive read it seems, so many issues its hard to grasp which solutions corralate with my own.

prob best thing is i start from a fresh i reckon. sorry if this seems like im hi-jackin the thread but i know so many of these have already been and gone but none that seem to solidly help me.

any ideas on a simple 'what to do' possibly if that is at all possible int he 1st instance?

cheers guys

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Cracked egg, do this:
Download the IOS236 installer, start it from the HBC and install it. Make sure you don't want to play pirated games
wink2.gif

Then Download this:
http://filetrip.net/f11435-hermes-cIOS-Installer-5-1.html
Start it from the HBC, select IOS236 to use, select slot IOS224, use base IOS57 and install it.
Then start uloader, select the game, go to settings and select IOS224 to use.

Cracked egg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Download the IOS236 installer, start it from the HBC and install it. Make sure you don't want to play pirated games
wink2.gif

Then Download this:
Start it from the HBC, select IOS236 to use, select slot IOS224, use base IOS57 and install it.

cheers, will give it a go.

as for pirated games, the thought doesnt even cross my mind and never would. i only ever play games that are backed up and i already own the original.

glare.gif

p.s. id like to add im only loading from Disc not usb, thanks.

Cracked egg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
wink2.gif

Then Download this:

ok, got as far as the loading the 5.1 installer, the option for IOS236 is not on the list.

thanks

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really? It's like that:
You are opening the installer, then there is coming some text, and then select IOS with trucha bug during installaton. There you must select .
Then you must select install custom IOS 224 v65535. Then you will come to a screen to select the base. Select use IOS 57. Then press A and the installer will download the needed files, after downloading the installer is ready and you must press 1. After the installation you can start uloader, insert the disc, press configure, select cIOS/boot and select IOS224, then press OK and start the game.

Cracked egg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Really? It's like that:
You are opening the installer, then there is coming some text, and then select IOS with trucha bug during installaton. There you must select .
Then you must select install custom IOS 224 v65535. Then you will come to a screen to select the base. Select use IOS 57. Then press A and the installer will download the needed files, after downloading the installer is ready and you must press 1. After the installation you can start uloader, insert the disc, press configure, select cIOS/boot and select IOS224, then press OK and start the game.

yes, on the trucha ios (the 1st option available when booting the installer) option, there ISNT a 236 option. should i try v4 installer like said on the DL page?

many thanks for your help, much appreciated
smile.gif

and just to be sure, on the 236 installer, i chose option 1 as itll be my back ups im using, correct?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cracked egg said:
yes, on the trucha ios (the 1st option available when booting the installer) option, there ISNT a 236 option. should i try v4 installer like said on the DL page?

many thanks for your help, much appreciated
smile.gif
Nope, v4 won't work... Maybe you have not installed IOS236 correctly? Simply make everything again like explained on this page:
http://gwht.wikidot.com/ios236
If you have done it correctly you should be able to select IOS236, if not please say it.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
wink2.gif

Try this version of the IOS 236 installer... It is automated so it is less likely to crash due to hbc ahbprot bug...

-Erik

Edit: You will need IOS36-64-v3351.wad in the root of your sd card...

Cracked egg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
burritoboy9984 said:
FIX94 said:
wink2.gif

Try this version of the IOS 236 installer... It is automated so it is less likely to crash due to hbc ahbprot bug...

-Erik

Edit: You will need IOS36-64-v3351.wad in the root of your sd card...

loaded it, 'could not open file' it says on 2 .wad files

you want name of them or you know what theyll be?

then states, failed to instal IOS236

cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1