Hacking black screen after launching EmuMMC AFTER upgrading the SD card

Nic2609

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, i installed the first time the emuNand on a 32 GB sd card,everything went fine and i played for many days, but i realized that it was too small so i bought a 128 gb.
I searched a bit and found a guide, it said that if you have a file based nand, you can just copy and paste everything on the new sd (and so i did), then i inject the paylod, but when i launch emuMMC it just show me a black screen and i have to shut down the switch.
What am i doing wrong?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, i installed the first time the emuNand on a 32 GB sd card,everything went fine and i played for many days, but i realized that it was too small so i bought a 128 gb.
I searched a bit and found a guide, it said that if you have a file based nand, you can just copy and paste everything on the new sd (and so i did), then i inject the paylod, but when i launch emuMMC it just show me a black screen and i have to shut down the switch.
What am i doing wrong?

let’s take this over here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/page-1940#post-10093792

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Nic2609

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_224744.jpg
    IMG_20230307_224744.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 53

gdavies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could it be something as simple as when you first created the emuMMC was on a 32gb and due to the card upgrade that the emuMMC sees the increase in the card size and shows a black screen sue to the card not been 32gb, just a thought,

Personally if I upgrade my card in size i just create emuMMC again an never had an issue

Nic2609

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could it be something as simple as when you first created the emuMMC was on a 32gb and due to the card upgrade that the emuMMC sees the increase in the card size and shows a black screen sue to the card not been 32gb, just a thought,

Personally if I upgrade my card in size i just create emuMMC again an never had an issue
thanks, i think i will just do that, what about the saves?

gdavies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saves I have got from copying everything else over, its just the emuMMC that I don't copy over, failing that you could always just put in the 32gb card and use edizon or alike to backup game saves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1