Blackberry Hate?

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well most people hate blackberry phones nowadays.Last night my dad bought a Blackberry Torch, I was messing around with it and was suprised.It had a pretty wide selection of apps, nothing compared to my iPod but still decent to keep somebody busy.The GUI was pretty fast.It has both a physical keyboard and touch screen plus a tracker ball.Compared to the Android OS and iOS I know its nothing but does it deserve the hate?
Comparing it to an iPhone 4 it was getting better 3g signal and browsing was slightly faster but i compared it to safari so maybe opera mini is faster on iOS.It even has bunch of popular apps for Twitter, facebook, msn, ping chat and some time wasting games like doodle jump.Pretty good for a "bad" phone eh?

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
It's not bad. No one said it was.
The people who say they 'hate' blackberry really just mean that Blackberry is a nice option while the iPhone is a priority.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The torch was the first blackberry I actually liked. I don't really like the other ones, but to hate them, that's a bit far fetched. I just prefer my HTC with it's touch screen, while others prefer a tracking ball. I'm not skilled enough to handle one, so no blackberry for me.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
SATRP.jpg

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheTwoR's said:
The people who say they 'hate' blackberry really just mean that Blackberry is a nice option while the iPhone is a priority.
This. Definatly this. I recommend the blackberry to people, mostly women. But in the end, I still think the iPhone is better.

And lol @ the angrybirds pic.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
Alright, you got me.
I laughed pretty hard on that one.

xerces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Well most people hate blackberry phones nowadays.Last night my dad bought a Blackberry Torch, I was messing around with it and was suprised.It had a pretty wide selection of apps, nothing compared to my iPod but still decent to keep somebody busy.The GUI was pretty fast.It has both a physical keyboard and touch screen plus a tracker ball.Compared to the Android OS and iOS I know its nothing but does it deserve the hate?
Comparing it to an iPhone 4 it was getting better 3g signal and browsing was slightly faster but i compared it to safari so maybe opera mini is faster on iOS.It even has bunch of popular apps for Twitter, facebook, msn, ping chat and some time wasting games like doodle jump.Pretty good for a "bad" phone eh?
you know what else has a keyboard and a trackball?
tongue.gif

google-g1-phone.jpg

You enjoy your crapberry, I'll enjoy my Nexus One with its 1GHZ processor, Super Amoled screen and Android operating system
tongue.gif

TROLOLOLOL

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't hate the BB. It's just like what TheTwoR's said. It's a priority. Everyone's getting it so you'd feel weird to buy something else other than an iPhone and not be in the 'crowd'.

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wabsta said:
TheTwoR's said:
This. Definatly this. I recommend the blackberry to people, mostly women. But in the end, I still think the iPhone is better.

And lol @ the angrybirds pic.

Blackberry is ok in my opinion. However I'm more of a fanatic for Android OS instead. I've got a Google G1 and an HTC HD2 running latest android os.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...