Gaming BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have heard about this game and have a few questions:

- Is this a good game or entry point if I have never played a BlazBlue type game before?
- I thought it was supposed to be on Switch today, but don't see it on eShop yet. Anyone have an idea when it will be released or show up on eShop?

Thoughts on all of this appreciated :)

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I would say this is a good entry point for the series. These characters are from a large variety of different games with different mechanics/systems, but in this game they made a "simple but deep" set up where a lot of the move inputs are universal in their usage across the characters and are simplified motions. The complexity comes in how you incorporate your assists and tags(each character has multiple assists of different types and locations for example) and how you use your two characters based off of that. So it's friendly to newcomers, but in theory has enough there to be hard to master. Only time will tell on the last bit for sure.

As to the eShop, it's there for me currently and should be there everywhere in the US and Japan at least, but if you happen to live in Europe I think it won't be available until June 22nd. The game is $49.99 in its vanilla version and $69.99 if you want to get the season pass for DLC characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCIhwknRKzk