Bleach Anime ending very soon

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i don't understand how people see one piece as a bad manga.
Watching the beginning is maybe what make them feel it's bad.
The design is not usual, but it fit perfectly the universe. The author can create a lot of completely different looking characters.

The author has a lot of idea and know where he is going.
hmmm... maybe...

though luffy had been an interesting character for me ever since he went out that wine barrel.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Oh it saddens my to know that they wont adapt the final arc to anime. I really enjoyed it and is one of my personal favorites.

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh it saddens my to know that they wont adapt the final arc to anime. I really enjoyed it and is one of my personal favorites.
But... the final arc hasn't "started" yet. Are you talking about the Fullbring arc? That should be adapted fully though.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still keep up with the manga just to see how it ends, I gave up on the anime a long time ago.

Same here, I haven't watched the anime in years.... not since the start of the whole vizored thing. I started reading the manga like a year ago but I'm still about 100 chapters behind. The thing that does really get to me in Bleach is that apprently nobody in Soul Society can do absolutely anything without Ichigo's help. How did they they ever survive before him? I know in Naruto he usually ends up winning the final battle for the arc, but at least the rest of kohona (or the alliance in the current arc) actually does something.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad the Bleach Anime is being cancelled. Those dumbass fillers were getting to me. It's just too bad they didn't end the anime after the Arrancar Arc. Would have been more fitting then the mediocre Fullbring Arc. Now the One Piece anime needs to go as well. It's horribly animated by Toei and adds next unnecessary shit into the canon storyline. Reading the Manga for both is far superior.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bleach's place in the big three has been taken by Toriko since a long time ago since Toriko's popularity is always rising.

And am I the only one to think they'll do the same they did to Naruto? End now and come back later with another season? Ratings might be bad but Bleach still sells like crazy.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I still keep up with the manga just to see how it ends, I gave up on the anime a long time ago.

Same here, I haven't watched the anime in years.... not since the start of the whole vizored thing. I started reading the manga like a year ago but I'm still about 100 chapters behind. The thing that does really get to me in Bleach is that apprently nobody in Soul Society can do absolutely anything without Ichigo's help. How did they they ever survive before him? I know in Naruto he usually ends up winning the final battle for the arc, but at least the rest of kohona (or the alliance in the current arc) actually does something.

If you only read the manga then you miss 45% of Bleach. 45% of Bleach are actually "filler" with storylines that are worth watching and 5% are stupid crap without story.

Reactions: 1 person

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country

If you only read the manga then you miss 45% of Bleach. 45% of Bleach are actually "filler" with storylines that are worth watching and 5% are stupid crap without story.

That's why the Bleach anime sucked ass. because of the dumbass fillers.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
The moment Bleach started with those overkill fillers that felt sometime completely out of place and suddenly out of nowhere, i quitted watching Bleach.
I still read the manga however and enjoy it 100 times more than the anime.
Naruto>One Piece>Bleach in terms of manga
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach in terms of anime.
And indeed its really easier to get in to One Piece compared to HxH because of the amount of text pushed in you. One Piece is like they just do it without thinking lol.
But lets say finally? Heck even the new Rock Lee thing sounds more awesome than the current anime of Bleach lol.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

That's why the Bleach anime sucked ass. because of the dumbass fillers.
Sadly the last 2 seasons of Bleach fillers has been way more interesting than anything Tite Kubo has managed to pull in the last 5 years. Bleach fell into disgrace because Kubo can't do good narrative.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The moment Bleach started with those overkill fillers that felt sometime completely out of place and suddenly out of nowhere, i quitted watching Bleach.

That doesn't make sense. I never understood why people think a Manga is superior to the Anime when the colored, voiced and animated Anime is clearly 100 times superior to the black and white non-colored and non-voiced manga. If you don't like filler, don't watch them. As simple as that.

Good to see they finally realised that it's time to stop, both the manga and the anime should have ended after the first arc already IMO.

Same to you, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

D

Deleted User

And indeed its really easier to get in to One Piece compared to HxH because of the amount of text pushed in you. One Piece is like they just do it without thinking lol.
But lets say finally? Heck even the new Rock Lee thing sounds more awesome than the current anime of Bleach lol.
What about the bullshit naruto fillers that make no fucking sense?

Bleach has some of the best fillers when compared to normal anime, Naruto Anime is about 30% filler and its all garbage

100 of the 220 Naruto Series 1 was filler.

Reactions: 4 people

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first Naruto .series only had 220 episodes, of which about half was filler. But I'll agree they were crap, I didn't even watch the last 80 episodes of the original series.

Edit fixed phone auto correct

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum