Blocking updates but keeping remote play

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello guys,

I've jailbroken PS4 and would like to block updates for my system and games but at the same time I would like to keep remote play option for my PS Vita. Is that even possible? If yes, how do I do it?

sharkticonnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yes it can be done, I use chiaki remote play on mine in our bedroom TV from the lounge. I remember setting up alazif's DNS also using update blocker and I was also really paranoid so I went into my router and blacklisted sony update websites. It was along time ago i set this up

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes it can be done, I use chiaki remote play on mine in our bedroom TV from the lounge. I remember setting up alazif's DNS also using update blocker and I was also really paranoid so I went into my router and blacklisted sony update websites. It was along time ago i set this up
Thank you for the answer but I was asking for remote playing from my PS vita. If I'm not wrong, chiaki is only windows aplication.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to with the myprofile.dat on the vita. I don't know what the equivalent for the ps4 is, but that's the file responsible for remote play. I'm assuming that what you want is possible, because there's even a generator for the vita side.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m now running into this problem. Since Al dns went down he can’t get me back on cuz of my stupid ISP. So I tried using debug so-int but that blocks remote play also. Any other way?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I’m now running into this problem. Since Al dns went down he can’t get me back on cuz of my stupid ISP. So I tried using debug so-int but that blocks remote play also. Any other way?
Unfortunately, I didn't find any solution about this topic so far. I gave up and updated my PS4 to latest version and start using remoteplay as it should.

Reactions: laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?