[BnC]Mitchell

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I didn't know there was a pgae dedicated to Newcomers, so I guess I'm *A LITTLE* late. ^^;

Anyways, I will write about myself below...

I play Quake, EZQuake, Quake II, Quake II World, and Wi-Fi games. I also hang out on the irc.rizon.net #dsorganize chatroom. Also I'm on Digital Paint: Paintball 2 forums (Cool! If you type your forum name in Google it should come up with your profile!). On all those my name is either (in order of most seen) [BnC]Mitchell, [BnC]Mitch, Mitch, and Mitchell. On FPS games I usually play defense except in EZQuake: I play as a Medic.

I know how to work hacks on the NDS, NDSL, and Wii (no experience in making them).

I also create add-ons for Quake II. Currently I'm working on a map and model my friend offered me 100 dollars for each. He wants a new Sonic the Hedgehog model and the Green Hill Zone Japanese Origami edition.

Oh, and I'm the leader of my clan [BnC] Beer 'n' Chicks. It was originally called Boxes 'n' Crates, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHY!...

Any other questions about me you want just ask me on this topic.

Also you can add me as a friend without asking.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
Well, I didn't know there was a pgae dedicated to Newcomers, so I guess I'm *A LITTLE* late. ^^;

I play Quake, EZQuake, Quake II, Quake II World, and Wi-Fi games. I also hang out on the irc.rizon.net #dsorganize chatroom. Also I'm on Digital Paint: Paintball 2 forums (Cool! If you type your forum name in Google it should come up with your profile!). On all those my name is either (in order of most seen) [BnC]Mitchell, [BnC]Mitch, Mitch, and Mitchell. On FPS games I usually play defense except in EZQuake: I play as a Medic.

I know how to work hacks on the NDS, NDSL, and Wii (no experience in making them).

I also create add-ons for Quake II. Currently I'm working on a map and model my friend offered me 100 dollars for each. He wants a new Sonic the Hedgehog model and the Green Hill Zone Japanese Origami edition.

Oh, and I'm the leader of my clan [BnC] Beer 'n' Chicks. It was originally called Boxes 'n' Crates, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHY!...

same here i was also like way past newcomer when I posted here
nyanya.gif

I read that you make quake II maps and stuff, thats awsome
biggrin.gif

what games do you play on wifi? Wii or mostly DS? I play COD:WAW online, also i would play Animal Crossing CF if i got some friends.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]

same here i was also like way past newcomer when I posted here
nyanya.gif

I read that you make quake II maps and stuff, thats awsome
biggrin.gif

what games do you play on wifi? Wii or mostly DS? I play COD:WAW online, also i would play Animal Crossing CF if i got some friends.

Mostly Wii, because the NDS can't connect to my internet router, and even though my DSi can, I haven't tested yet on whether or not the games work. Because when you go to Wi-Fi setup, you can change only the first three connections, and not the Advanced Setup connections. Sometimes when I leave my hometown you will see me on NDS Wi-Fi, not that it really matters ^^;

And how do you add friends and Wi-Fi codes? I have two Wiis so can you enter two codes for the same games?

And you won't see me playing online Wii anytime soon. I work on my PC and such, so, yeah.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got back on my PC and everything is finally up to date.

My birthday is coming up.

Finally got my Acekard 2i.

I aced my math placement exam. I'm put in Alegebra I for next year.

That's all for now.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took me forever to find this topic!

I also go by BnC-Mitchell now if brackets aren't supported in names. I have a My Brute and gamerDNA account now.

Also, jitspoe made a feature vote for my feature request:
http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10210
Please vote on here!

I have a Gaia also. And a Quake2World forum account.

Ahem... where was I?

Erm...

Ah, yes... I'm considering changing my e-Mail account from [email protected] to [email protected].

That's all for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks