Homebrew RELEASE Boop - Graphical Interface for Tinfoil Network Install

Dfroberts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having this issue with Boop. It happened mostly with larger files but I also had it happen with a 44MB update file for donkey Kong.

These same files all worked fine using the python script that comes with tinfoil.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having this issue with Boop. It happened mostly with larger files but I also had it happen with a 44MB update file for donkey Kong.

These same files all worked fine using the python script that comes with tinfoil.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Use dz if you want proper network install

Reactions: Ericthegreat

Dfroberts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you didnt configure your locations.conf correctly. That hang is caused by bad locations
I'm pretty sure I have that right, though not 100 percent.

It doesn't hang, the switch gives an error like when other homebrew crashes and the only thing I can do is press the power button and then reinject my payload.

EDIT: I'll take it over to the DZ thread to not clutter this thread up.

Last edited by Dfroberts86,

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I have that right, though not 100 percent.

It doesn't hang, the switch gives an error like when other homebrew crashes and the only thing I can do is press the power button and then reinject my payload.

EDIT: I'll take it over to the DZ thread to not clutter this thread up.

whats the size of your dz.nro file?
it was probably a corrupted download

borngborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope this issue gets fixed as i have no need for DZ its cool but i dont plan on keeping an ftp server with all my switch games on it and up all the time this is good for what it is as long as it gets fixed i like to be able just to serve the files over i want for now i am using DZ though

Ehb33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm having issues with the 2gb limit too on my 3ds (N2DSXL), but it worked like a charm for all files below 2gb.

sukhish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Wow... This is incredible, was really looking for something like this... Now the only thing left is fast install over USB on reinx... If that's not already out... Is it? ;)

Dutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Works great.. 6mb/s
One thing tho can't seem to drag/drop files.. And clicking "pick files" removes current picked files from the list. Not good if files are in different folders.

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it was working for me for a bit but when i install the base nsp it freezes at a certain % and only shows the nca id 5 part not the rest of info it freezes before that intsall happens and when i downlaod a update or dlc it works

Dutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it was working for me for a bit but when i install the base nsp it freezes at a certain % and only shows the nca id 5 part not the rest of info it freezes before that intsall happens and when i downlaod a update or dlc it works

This happens to me aswell.. I found the same Game/NSP installs fine with Tinfoil..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You'd stay on it longer if anything