Hacking Boot.dat? + sd problem (help pls)

adrian226

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, im the owner of sxpro and in last days after update sx to 3.0 beta (10.04) sx cant boot - im getting "bood.dat? error". I tired to reformat sd card to exFat/Fat32 then i put on sd newest boot.dat 3.0 from sx site but still the same. Also when i trying to format my sd through switch options then im endlessly getting this "a system update is required to use the microsdxc memory card" when i click on update then getting this "up to date" and and starting over again asking me to update already updated console to 10.0.4 wtf ? any ideas what to do ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im the owner of sxpro and in last days after update sx to 3.0 beta (10.04) sx cant boot - im getting "bood.dat? error". I tired to reformat sd card to exFat/Fat32 then i put on sd newest boot.dat 3.0 from sx site but still the same. Also when i trying to format my sd through switch options then im endlessly getting this "a system update is required to use the microsdxc memory card" when i click on update then getting this "up to date" and and starting over again asking me to update already updated console to 10.0.4 wtf ? any ideas what to do ?
Have you tried using the 3.0.2 beta?

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop trying to format the sd card on the switch? format it to fat32 on your pc and leave it. Formatting it on switch will revert it to exfat(driver update required for the switch to recognize exfat) or just get the update and use the sd as exfat? You're making a problem where there isn't one lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DragonMals
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    DragonMals tempBOT: DragonMals has joined the room.