Hacking Boot9Strap updating problems.

HeroMines

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to Luma updater and found out that a new version of luma3ds was out.So I pressed update and when it rebooted.I my 3ds flashed blue and turned off.Then I figured out that I had to update Boot9Strap,so I then went back luma3ds 7.1 and used SafeB9Sinstaller.
Then I went to Luma updater again and updated but still it didn't work,So I went back to Luma3ds 7.1 and tried again and this time I followed the 3ds.guide and this time I got unsupported launcher,so I decided I'll do the rest later and tried to go back luma3ds 7.1,but this time It's flashing and don't know what to do.

Last edited by HeroMines,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
So I went to Luma updater and found out that a new version of luma3ds was out.So I pressed update and when it rebooted.I my 3ds flashed blue ant turned off.Then I figured out that I had to update Boot9Strap,so I then went back luma3ds 7.1 and used SafeB9Sinstaller.
Then I went to Luma updater again and updated but still it didn't work,So I went back to Luma3ds 7.1 and tried again and this time I followed the 3ds.guide and this time I got unsupported launcher,so I decided I'll do the rest later and tried to go back luma3ds 7.1,but this time It's flashing and don't know what to do.

Place Luma 8.0 boot.firm on root

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1