GCN Bought this from AliExpress the other day

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i bought 1 and also programmer,but what firmware do i have to use,you have acouple of them.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Aliexpress items always deliver so u have nothing to worry about
I made 2 or 3 orders right after eachother that never arrived, and that was over a year ago. All from different sellers. The other 10 or so orders I made at that time all arrived. Still have no idea why that happened.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

cpenny1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How would one update the firmware if there was an update? I may get one of these as I was looking for an hdmi solution for my GameCube.

Honestly what's the difference between this £35 version compared to a carby or another expensive solution?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How would one update the firmware if there was an update? I may get one of these as I was looking for an hdmi solution for my GameCube.

Honestly what's the difference between this £35 version compared to a carby or another expensive solution?
The 3D printed shell and Mini HDMI and possibly the quality (lifetime) of the parts used, you never know if they might be using some inferior clone chip for the FPGA that will fail much quicker, China makes a lot of clone chips, and the quality control is never as good, they don't care, they just make things as cheaply as possible.

That said I don't see the functionality being any different from others, since they're all running the same open source firmware. You should even be able to update the firmware, although it might require some sort of programmer, depending on how they designed it.

All that being said, for the price, why the hell not. If it breaks after a year or two, at least you haven't spent much on it.

jadey4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New version on Taobao

ngc original color difference cable hdmi rgb inline introduction:
The flagship version is a complete reflection of the NGC HD digital port. The NGC HD digital port uses the digital ycbcr color gamut and digital audio. It can output hdmi signals relatively directly, and convert digital RGB to analog RGB output through a high-speed DAC. Some NGC games use high sample rate audio, which is often referred to as CD sound quality. Thoroughly explore design features not realized by Nintendo.

The picture is a comparison between hdmi inline version and flagship version.

The default analog signal is the color difference signal output, completely replacing the original color difference line. Any signal output can be selected by default.

Module interface: two sets of video interfaces, one set of digital optical audio
1-mini hdmi
2- Customized wire port (analog signal vga, rgbs, ypbpr, rgsb)
3-fiber audio interface (Panasonic, Sony, etc.)

Video output:
YPBPR (color difference signal)
RGBS
RGBHV (VGA)
RGSB (Green Sync)

Audio output:
Optical audio (red optical indicator)
Coaxial digital audio
Analog audio

Connecting wire:
mini HDMI

Infrared remote control:
Optional, most of the remote control of NEC agreement, or L336, Huawei and other mobile phones with infrared remote control.
Custom wire is connected to the cluster output base. (Coming soon)

Fault indicator description:
led off -fpga fails to start
led always on-clock signal abnormal
led flashing continuously-check all data interfaces
Sound popping intermittently-check data audio pin

Compared:
ngc original color difference cable only has a single ypbpr (color difference signal), and no digital audio, coaxial audio, must be matched with analog audio signals.

30% discount for regular customers
Updated shell details modified.

Because DIY products have certain limitations and one-sidedness in personal understanding, they will lead to different concepts and arguments in the eyes of everyone, so please first understand the price and freight of the product in a private letter, and ignore the rough people who pay the order regardless of the prompt. , Those with bad conduct will complain in ac
1578139196822.jpg
1578139201314.jpg
1578139190991.jpg
1578139193814.jpg
1578139188142.jpg
cordance with the rules! Pull black!

Attachments

• 1578139196822.jpg
    1578139196822.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 1578139201314.jpg
    1578139201314.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 112
  • 1578139190991.jpg
    1578139190991.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 1578139193814.jpg
    1578139193814.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 1578139188142.jpg
    1578139188142.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 183

lostdotfish

Trophies
XP
Country
GCVideo v3.0a is out... if anyone can find a compatible firmware binary - please let me know.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I've used the site many times, but twice in a row in the past few months they've cut off the street part of my address so the sorting center has no idea where in the city it's going.

If the packages never arrived, as you claimed, the how do you know that they cut off the street part of your address?

D

Deleted User

If the packages never arrived, as you claimed, the how do you know that they cut off the street part of your address?
In the tracking page.

One of them showed up the other day with the full address on the package, so it looks like the error was only when it was added to the system. No idea what happened to my package from October then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, don't impregnate her +1