Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
France
Hi there!

I currently have a Switch Lite with the SX Lite chip on it. Unfortunately after messing up with pkg1 files while trying to install Atmosphere it seems like I can't use the console at all anymore.

If I boot normally I get SX OS' splash screen and the console shuts down. If I press Vol+ with Power I get to the boot menu where everything seems to work normally, but if I boot to Custom FW (with EmuNAND enabled or disabled) or if I boot to Original FW, the console shuts down.

I already formatted my SD card and just have my boot.dat and license.dat files on it.

Do you know how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance for yuour help!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi there!

I currently have a Switch Lite with the SX Lite chip on it. Unfortunately after messing up with pkg1 files while trying to install Atmosphere it seems like I can't use the console at all anymore.

If I boot normally I get SX OS' splash screen and the console shuts down. If I press Vol+ with Power I get to the boot menu where everything seems to work normally, but if I boot to Custom FW (with EmuNAND enabled or disabled) or if I boot to Original FW, the console shuts down.

I already formatted my SD card and just have my boot.dat and license.dat files on it.

Do you know how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance for yuour help!
Restore a NAND backup.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I didn't think I was messing with the NAND files as I always thought I was only dealing with EmuNAND --"
Your sysNAND isn't booting either, obviously you've messed up something in sysNAND.
At this point I'd normally recommend a "manual upgrade" with ChoiDujour to restore the firmware, but I'm not sure if it supports Mariko since it only supports restoring firmware versions up to 6.1.0.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the problem, I don't have a NAND backup. I don't have any backup of anything in fact, as it never crossed my mind that I needed to
What tutorial did you use? Sounds like you did an older one. Even then most tell you to back it up.

Do you have access to hekate?

IMPORTANT!!!
Did you ever build an EmuNAND?(30min process you’ll know if you did)
If you did back all the content from you SD card up right now backup of nand will be in their somewhere with your keys more than likely

If yes you may be able to rebuild it but it will never be the same. There are tuts on how to do this.

Can you access sx menu?

ClementNerma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
France
What tutorial did you use? Sounds like you did an older one. Even then most tell you to back it up.

Do you have access to hekate?

IMPORTANT!!!
Did you ever build an EmuNAND?(30min process you’ll know if you did)
If you did back all the content from you SD card up right now backup of nand will be in their somewhere with your keys more than likely

If yes you may be able to rebuild it but it will never be the same. There are tuts on how to do this.

Can you access sx menu?

I bought the console used and I think an EmuNAND was built at one point, as I suppose the custom firmware can't run without it?

I never backuped up the SD card content, but I contacted the seller to know if they still have a backup or not.

What do you mean by "it will never be the same"?

And yes, I have access to SX's boot menu, where I can create/delete EmuNAND, reflash the chip, etc.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I bought the console used and I think an EmuNAND was built at one point, as I suppose the custom firmware can't run without it?

I never backuped up the SD card content, but I contacted the seller to know if they still have a backup or not.

What do you mean by "it will never be the same"?

And yes, I have access to SX's boot menu, where I can create/delete EmuNAND, reflash the chip, etc.
You don't need an emuNAND to use CFW, but it is recommended and most guides will tell you to do it.
But this is SX OS, which has the option to create an emuNAND but it doesn't tell you why it's a good idea to do so, it's likely somebody using SX OS won't be following a proper guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...