Hacking BRICKED

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Despite being a stupid mistake and his own fault I find it a bit pathetic that people come on this thread just to point fingers and laugh at his situation.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The brainless tosser here is the one who added that April Fool "joke" into preloader, they know already that people struggle to install/uninstall and complain when they continuously post "help me's" someone should have USED THEIR BRAIN before adding this to a childs toy.

D

Deleted User

Kempston said:
Despite being a stupid mistake and his own fault I find it a bit pathetic that people come on this thread just to point fingers and laugh at his situation.
I can only second that and I'm glad nintendolinky got his Wii replaced.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kempston said:
MadBob said:
The brainless tosser here is the one who added that April Fool "joke" into preloader

Like I said, a stupid mistake which he is now paying for. I fail to see how it makes him a 'tosser' though.

Read it again I am calling the programmer a tosser not the newbie who uninstalled the IOS.

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MadBob said:
Kempston said:
MadBob said:
The brainless tosser here is the one who added that April Fool "joke" into preloader

Like I said, a stupid mistake which he is now paying for. I fail to see how it makes him a 'tosser' though.

Read it again I am calling the programmer a tosser not the newbie who uninstalled the IOS.

Fair enough. He is indeed a tosser.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
not really nice of you to call crediar a tosser. i don't think he is. if he is as touchy as wanin is/was i would stop development of preloader, which is one of the best apps released in the hbscene.

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Screemer said:
not really nice of you to call crediar a tosser. i don't think he is. if he is as touchy as wanin is/was i would stop development of preloader, which is one of the best apps released in the hbscene.

So it's the April fool was done by the programmer of Preloader itself? Perhaps the word 'tosser' is a little harsh then but it certainly doesn't seem to have been a sensible thing to do.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dont give a fuck what he's developed for the scene, preloader contains potentially damaging code. Calling the guy a tosser is 100% accurate, he is a tosser & obviously also a fucking moron if he added that "aprils fools joke" in himself, knowing it would scare people into potentially damaging their consoles. if I'd lost my wii because of his "joke" I'd have a fit!

Kudos to everyone working on the Wii homebrew scene but fuck me, if one guys pulls shit like this, who's to say it wont happen again but actually cause everyones wii's to brick? Will you defend his reckless actions then eh?
lecture.gif

Also, thanks to this, every other thread on GBAtemp is about "my wii is bwicked, dayumn!" today.

mad.gif

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Guys guys, calm down yeah it was a bit stupid putting it in there, but i took the wii back this morning and swapped it over for a new one. They didn't even check the wii, i just told them it wouldn't turn after the update to 4.0. The only thing i lost was the drive with my wiikey on it, as i forgot to swap drives before i took it back. Also guys im no newbie, it was a lapse of concentration thats how it was deleted, if i just thought about it for a second more, it wouldn't have been deleted. Silly Me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1