zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Bulletstorm demo released on XBLA and PSN today and after 5 run throughs, I've got to say that I'm impressed. I just keep wanting to beat my score and see if i can get under four minutes. My highest score at the moment is 9045 with a time of 4.04 minutes.

What are you thoughts about this demo and the skillshot system; in my opinion, it worked wonders but i found myself reusing the same skillshots again and again. One of my favourite skill shots is the one near the end where the guy is rolling down that pile of rubble and just as he gets up you aim at this ass and let-er rip and you get the "Rear Entry" skillshot worth 500 points.
biggrin.gif

Only been able to replicate that skillshot once.

Any tips or tricks? Also general thought on the demo would be good

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh a demo got released, this is about the first game this year I actually wanted to see. Seems to be up on usenet so I will reply back with my thoughts as and when it gets sorted.

Edit: grabbed and stuck it on my 360. Very short especially given the size but looks like it will be great fun.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was kinda disappointed in it, although I loved the sound of it when it was announced, and much like the Crysis beta, this needs some polish before release. Based on how repetitive the game will probably be, I'm knocking it from a definite buy to a Gamefly queue spot.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Were it not for the LAN co-op I would probably pause before getting it. On the other hand there is little other than that coming in the next few months that interests me.

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
it was pretty fun, but short. It had humor during the intro but not during the main game. I think I might try it if the campaign has a long length

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
I was kinda disappointed in it, although I loved the sound of it when it was announced, and much like the Crysis beta, this needs some polish before release. Based on how repetitive the game will probably be, I'm knocking it from a definite buy to a Gamefly queue spot.

This.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Probably. +1