elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I went to BB and all they had left were the old 250's which I cannot afford ATM, the New 320's w/move stuff, and moderate aged 160's w/move ads on them. I know the moves will be 3.42+ so they are a no go, and the 250's are too much, but my question is what about the 160? I was wanting a 120 to be safe. But they are all gone. Does anyone know if 160's w/move ads (ads only) are

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have wifi, and the TV is over 3 rooms away so PSN isn't an option.

Edit: P.S. I dont want it for bkup mgr I want it for HB stuff so I can install cfw and get back other o/s ie Linux

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I did was bought a PS3 and replaced the harddrive with this one(so paying $70+ for a PS3 with only a bigger harddrive is not worth it at all) :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822136314

Which is apparently $10 off (almost like free shipping). The harddrive is working excellent! One time booting up with PSgroove 1.1 the playstation was acting sluggish, but I highly doubt it was the harddrive causing the problem. I think my TI calculator failed to finish PSgroove (there was an update to the TI exploit a couple days ago and is easy to add hermes v3 and the official groove 1.1 payloads so this problem may not happen again)

*Also, if you were to buy a PS3 at a retail store, you can return it if it has >3.41 and try a different store which may not have new stock of PS3's.

Edit:

You wouldn't necessarily need a bigger harddrive for back up manager. I have ran into 4 games that install around 4.5 GB worth of information the PS3 harddrive for initial set-up. While this data can easily be deleted, it would require re-installation of data to play the game again. That option is always available
smile.gif

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmoreas said:
I went to BB and all they had left were the old 250's which I cannot afford ATM, the New 320's w/move stuff, and moderate aged 160's w/move ads on them. I know the moves will be 3.42+ so they are a no go, and the 250's are too much, but my question is what about the 160? I was wanting a 120 to be safe. But they are all gone. Does anyone know if 160's w/move ads (ads only) are

Edster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmoreas said:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    man now I want some weed
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did someone loose a leg? You're fired