• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Cameron Boyce, Disney star, dies at 20 after a seizure

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"He was an incredibly talented performer, a remarkably caring and thoughtful person and, above all else, he was a loving and dedicated son, brother, grandson and friend. We offer our deepest condolences to his family, castmates and colleagues and join his many millions of fans in grieving his untimely passing. He will be dearly missed."

This is what Disney had to say about this unfortunate death of a real celebrity, that went out of his way to help people with the creation of a charity that made sure people had clean water to drink. Seems the guy had some sort of undisclosed medical condition that caused to have him have a seizures in his sleep. During a seizure you can choke on your lounge and die of asphyxiation. I'm not sure if this was the root cause, but that's all the information I could fine (see the links below).

This is the type of unfortunate death that should be reported on, not the death of a cowards that jump off bridges. My condolences go out to his real friends and family. If you've never seen Grown Ups or its sequel, they are both good Adam Sandler movies (which this particular actor had roles in).

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/entertainment/disney-channel-star-cameron-boyce-dies/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/adam-sandler-cameron-boyce-dead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la