ROM Hack Question Can anyone help me code a quickbms script for persona 5 scramble?

coolguyfire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been interested in translating persona 5 scramble for a while, however, I've hit a roadblock in extracting the text files from the game. It requires a script to fully extract the files as they are encrypted, I'm asking to see if anyone can help code a script as i do not know to create one, i have attempted to make one but did not work. I as well tried to ask anyone in the ZenHax forums to help with no response :/
Thank you to anyone in advance, if they are willing to help.

MaxB117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don’t know why that posted so many times but we could work together on it. Add me on discord it’s discordmicked

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I've been interested in translating persona 5 scramble for a while, however, I've hit a roadblock in extracting the text files from the game. It requires a script to fully extract the files as they are encrypted, I'm asking to see if anyone can help code a script as i do not know to create one, i have attempted to make one but did not work. I as well tried to ask anyone in the ZenHax forums to help with no response :/
Try amicitia as well, tge and shrinefox's forum, they mod and create tools for all persona and smt games.

shrinefox.com

Hugojuggernot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Hi, i'm also in quest to make english or french translation for P5S, could your discord for talking about this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol