Gaming Can anyone recommend me some good video game titles?

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so just an update; my parents are allowing me to play some M Rated games becuase I have been reading Catcher & the Rye in class, and already learned why Romeo & Julliet is a bad book, and why war is sad & horrific. My parents noticed my behavior is very mature (In a good way.) (Most of the time.) (I don't mimic things, curse at all.) In a way the main reason why they allow me to play this type of content now is becuase I'm mature enough to understand what is going on; like why would GTA 5 be wrong, in a way & how does this compare reality. Kinda like that (the only times I would ever curse is if something happens unexpectedly, or scares me (Like a jump scare, or glass breaking, or being startled by up close. And most of the time it would only be "f"ck", or "sh"t" quietly, or close enough so only 2 - 4 people hear me,
Or so with a normal tone of voice.

So far I can only play certain games like TF2, Just Cause, or Left 4 Dead if I have the gore turned off so the so the zombies only ragdoll

Just wanted to post this because why da heck not.

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed you didn't mention anything about the suggestive theme type of content. :unsure:

I mentioned how I know what's wrong & right, and what I learned.

Basically; my definition of a suggestive theme is mimicking actions of characters/animations/actions, etc... Or what they say to potentially "sound cool", and talk with, or doing those things literally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey :) If I book mark the topic where can I read them?