Homebrew Can I delete the DSIware sodoku game?

Bondgirl85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had this on my 3DS system since the CFW install using seedminer. Is it safe to delete or do I need to keep that app?

I have it both on my sd card and system.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I would leave the hacked version of the game exported to the sd card but deleted on the system (or download a clean version to the system to play).
You never know when you might need it to hack a 2nd 3ds without having to buy another sudoku or set everything up again (seedhelper, tadpole, etc.).

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: Ventilo

Bondgirl85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would leave the hacked version of the game exported to the sd card but deleted on the system (or download a clean version to the system to play).
You never know when you might need it to hack a 2nd 3ds without having to buy another sudoku or set everything up again (seedhelper, tadpole, etc.).

I can use that hacked app for any game system? Wow. Last time it didn't work when I was trying to do it last time because it kept using someone else's until someone fixed it for me so it was my own. It's like magic.

Reactions: Ventilo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....