Can i donload us/eu game on kor wii?

meegoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this problem i have wiiflow and i want to download mario kart wii(eu/us((undecided))a on my wii(kor) i am afraid i might break my wii. mind i cant download usb gx loader because I can't find the download instructions for 4.0u and multi mod manager/wad manager and pimp my wii if I need it
Post automatically merged:

Maybe i some how can donload usb loader gx for 4.0u wii?

Also... I can't update wii it need wifi but when it testing conection just stuck on it

Help me please!

Last edited by meegoo,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
use ModMii, no wifi on the wii needed to update it. I don't recommend Pimp my wii or Wii Mod Lite.

USB loader GX is the same for all Wii's, region doesn't matter. Get the latest version from @blackb0x 's signature.

You should be able to play other region games via usbloader's without doing anything special above and beyond a standard softmod. Priiloader has region free hacks but this is for the system menu only which probably isn't how you will be playing the games anyway.

Note you can also region change the Wii using ModMii (after completing the initial softmod process using it's main wizard or syscheck updater wizard). This is not necessary in order to play games from other regions, but thought I'd mention it just in case you don't like the KOR system menu. Just be careful when region changing from KOR to something different, if u follow a bad guide you can easily 003 brick (but safe to do using ModMii if you follow your custom guide carefully)

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Priiloader has region free hacks but this is for the system menu only which probably isn't how you will be playing the games anyway.
The Priiloader region free Hack doesnt effekt any USB Loader at all? Its only for Wii System menu?

meegoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pinging @XFlak, maybe he can help you with this ;)

use ModMii, no wifi on the wii needed to update it. I don't recommend Pimp my wii or Wii Mod Lite.

USB loader GX is the same for all Wii's, region doesn't matter. Get the latest version from @blackb0x 's signature.

You should be able to play other region games via usbloader's without doing anything special above and beyond a standard softmod. Priiloader has region free hacks but this is for the system menu only which probably isn't how you will be playing the games anyway.

Note you can also region change the Wii using ModMii (after completing the initial softmod process using it's main wizard or syscheck updater wizard). This is not necessary in order to play games from other regions, but thought I'd mention it just in case you don't like the KOR system menu. Just be careful when region changing from KOR to something different, if u follow a bad guide you can easily 003 brick (but safe to do using ModMii if you follow your custom guide carefully)
Is there an tutorial for updating Wii using ModMii?(I find out that my Wii system is USA)

Is there an tutorial for updating Wii using ModMii?(I find out that my Wii system is USA)
Im newbie my wii is prehackt

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Also... I can't update wii it need wifi but when it testing conection just stuck on it
Wii have very ancient wireless module.
For example in my case I need to set my router to "11b/g/n mixed" to be able to connect wii to internets, setting "11g/n mixed" is not working for wii. And for sure it (wii) will not work with "11n only" router settings.
So you must have 802.11b enabled if you want a Wii to connect to your network.
But remember that device using 802.11b slows down all wireless devices connected to the same network.

Reactions: SaulFabre

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

Im newbie my wii is prehackt

Watch the whole video if u like, but at 2:40 the "where to start" section begins

https://modmii.github.io/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3