can i get a mod menu on non jtag 360 for gta story mode?

DInkus3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I accidentally purchased GTA v on Xbox 360 a while ago and I want to put a mod menu on story mode to make it more fun. but every tutorial I've seen just makes the file corrupted (because I don't have a jtag 360). so is there a way to get a mod menu working on my non-jtag 360?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how, you might be able to add cheats to saves. Saves should be hackable even without a jtag, just need profile and device id's. Use le fluffie app.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I accidentally purchased GTA v on Xbox 360 a while ago and I want to put a mod menu on story mode to make it more fun. but every tutorial I've seen just makes the file corrupted (because I don't have a jtag 360). so is there a way to get a mod menu working on my non-jtag 360?
No mod menu though, you need either Jtag or RHG to run unsigned code on the 360.

Daniels_-_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I don't see how, you might be able to add cheats to saves. Saves should be hackable even without a jtag, just need profile and device id's. Use le fluffie app.
if it is possible, by means of lt 3.0, you only have to find the ISO file of the modified game that includes the desirable mod menu, I remember that there were videos on YouTube about it, you look for it and that's it, and you launch it through your dvd disc to the console. I hope I have helped

Reactions: Kopimist

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it is possible, by means of lt 3.0, you only have to find the ISO file of the modified game that includes the desirable mod menu, I remember that there were videos on YouTube about it, you look for it and that's it, and you launch it through your dvd disc to the console. I hope I have helped
I do believe, the MD5 checksum would not match OEM ISO compared to the modified ISO causing the ISO to be rejected by the 360. That is the purpose of having an altered 360 to allow modifications/alterations.

ISO-Man

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't modify 360 isos unless you're using a jtag or rgh. It will refuse to boot.
Ive run modded isos on my 360s back in the day with just a flashed drive. It really depends on what the mod menu does. Im not aware of any modded isos floating around for GTA V tho. That doesn't mean they don't exist however. For maximum functionality RGH/JTAG/R-JTAG is your best bet but ive personally played some modded isos of cod games and Dead Island without that.

Ignore any videos/tutorials you see on YouTube or other places that show off mod menus using just a usb device without hard modding your console. Those are fake.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't understand how that's possible. once you decrypt a 360 iso, you've essentially destroyed the security sectors. it's not simple padding that's been removed.

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't understand how that's possible. once you decrypt a 360 iso, you've essentially destroyed the security sectors. it's not simple padding that's been removed.
Im honestly not sure how it works either. I never modded a 360 iso myself. Just obtained them from the net

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica