Homebrew Can I get CFW For Free on 11.4.0-37U on N3DSXL?

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at 13, I think he's the appropriate age to meet strange men on the internet. Lmao. When you want things done, and done right. Time to break the mummy rules, you're 13. Rebel against Nintendo and Mummy.

JMONHEYMON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys-
New Plan:
I get a cartridge that works and runs 3ds roms, problem solved!
What cartridge should I get and where should I get it?

careful when downloading games copywright infringement is real and your internet provider will shut you off 3 times and you will have to go to court dont use torrents if you download and upload your a reproducer the cox man said you can download but dont upload the same copy that breaks the laws

gina4x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, i want to buy 2 2DS systems, but one of them is on 11.4.

will i be able to play zelda tri force heroes with the source 2ds and the target 2ds when getting homebrew via dsiware method?
the problem is that the nnid will be the same for both systems. so is there a way to keep homebrew on both devices and get 2 nnids? i dont know much of ds hacking and its a bit hard to find answers to these questions if not asked directly.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, i want to buy 2 2DS systems, but one of them is on 11.4.

will i be able to play zelda tri force heroes with the source 2ds and the target 2ds when getting homebrew via dsiware method?
the problem is that the nnid will be the same for both systems. so is there a way to keep homebrew on both devices and get 2 nnids? i dont know much of ds hacking and its a bit hard to find answers to these questions if not asked directly.
Yes, just format one, then you can make a new NNID.

Reactions: gina4x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM