Hacking Can I go online with pirated Omega Ruby?

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Got it from the freeshop and is running the latest update. Should I go online??? I am not using Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby is what I am looking in to. But they should be the same so it doesn't matter.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Unless it is non-Nintendo app, you should be good to go. But because you used freeshop (and maybe other apps) online, you are already flagged, so there won't be any difference, thus go ahead and play.

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What do you mean non nintendo app?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean play online with the Omega Ruby (like trade with other players online etc)

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What do you mean non nintendo app?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean play online with the Omega Ruby (like trade with other players online etc)
non-Nintendo = any homebrew app. If you go online with homebrew app (unless it is injected into another app), you will be flagged by Nintendo.
Nintendo app = official apps. If it is Nintendo app, it is usually safe to go online (I think).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
non-Nintendo = any homebrew app. If you go online with homebrew app (unless it is injected into another app), you will be flagged by Nintendo.
Nintendo app = official apps. If it is Nintendo app, it is usually safe to go online (I think).
We don't know that for sure, but it is likely that it's one of the ways they detect hacked consoles.
However, using .3dsx files with Rosalina is considered safe.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
btw why are there black boxes flying around the website when I type something????
Sounds like a problem on your end.
Soooo am I safe to just go online with the pirated version of the game????
Going online with CIA games is safe. The only times people got banned from going online in games was when they were using public headers with a Sky3DS or Gateway cart, playing a leaked game early, or in some cases cheating.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1d3daJ0HE