Hacking Question Can I play Pokken DX in firmware 1.0?

zZJhoNZz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, guys

and like a say the title i want to know what is the firmware of Nintendo Switch in which you can play this game?

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Remember that the search option will take out half of what they type since 3 and under letter words get removed and so do numbers. So they'll just be left with "Play Pokken firmware". And I jusf searched those words and this and the required firmware thread are the only results.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yes, but people usually google before going to stack overflow compared to gbatemp, where people usually ask, then google
Well, people who use Stack Overflow are mostly developers, who are actually pretty smart with computers, so they always know that they should check if their questions had been asked before asking questions. Also, when you ask a question, there's a mini guideline next to it, and then there's up/downvote system, asking shit questions and you will be downvoted into oblivion. Pretty sure there's some mods going around checking if there's any duplicated questions.
GBATemp though, hahahahaha...I mean, creating a thread is just as easy as eating a cake, and people coming here are often "wheres mah hax, wheres mah pahrated game?!!11!!1 yahyah". Oh, and uh, well, they ask, but I don't think they google.
Of course, exceptions are there, but you get the idea.

Last edited by ItsTheWolf,
Reactions: Zhongtiao1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...