Hacking Can I set up Tubehax with just a wiimote?

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Long story short, my gamepad is broken (and will be a long time until I get a replacement) however I can still obviously use wiimote on my Wii U. I wanna set up tubehax just incase nintendo release an update before I get a replacement that patches all haxx and the Kernel Exploit and stuff, but going into the wii u system settings requires the gamepad. I still use Wii mode in case anyone asks what I use it for now, and obviously since Wii U mode loads first there's a chance it may get updated. Is this possible to do and if so how would I do it?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, my gamepad is broken (and will be a long time until I get a replacement) however I can still obviously use wiimote on my Wii U. I wanna set up tubehax just incase nintendo release an update before I get a replacement that patches all haxx and the Kernel Exploit and stuff, but going into the wii u system settings requires the gamepad. I still use Wii mode in case anyone asks what I use it for now, and obviously since Wii U mode loads first there's a chance it may get updated. Is this possible to do and if so how would I do it?
I'm pretty sure you can't even if you use the GameCube-to-gamepad converter because you need the screen.

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always block the Nintendo URLs in your routers firewall URL filtering.
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
c.shop.nintendowifi.net
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
cbvc.nintendo.net

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You could always block the Nintendo URLs in your routers firewall URL filtering.
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
c.shop.nintendowifi.net
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
cbvc.nintendo.net

I'm a newbie to doing things involving my router, I have no idea how to do it and don't wanna mess something up and block the entire thing, plus wouldn't this stop me having access to the eShop on my 3DS?

eddiejo6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm a newbie to doing things involving my router, I have no idea how to do it and don't wanna mess something up and block the entire thing, plus wouldn't this stop me having access to the eShop on my 3DS?

Do you use internet on the vWii? Otherwise I'd just block the WiiU from accessing the internet via your router

bobfacemoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you use internet on the vWii? Otherwise I'd just block the WiiU from accessing the internet via your router

Nope, I don't use internet at all on the Wii U because I only ever used it in Wii U mode haha. How do I block it, and when I have the replacement, how do I unblock it?

eddiejo6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nope, I don't use internet at all on the Wii U because I only ever used it in Wii U mode haha. How do I block it, and when I have the replacement, how do I unblock it?
It's different from router to router but googling "(Router manufacturer) (Router Model) Mac adress blocking" should get you the answer you need! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3