Can instant decalf make a good ice coffee

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't always want high amounts of caffeine at 10pm but still enjoy the taste of an ice coffee, so wondering if anyone's came across instant decalf brands that are good and can make a quick cup with it.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of off subject, but I love coffee, and coffee ice cream is really good. Not many companies make it anymore, getting harder to find it, but this is my fav! I hate instant coffee!
0077567254210_CL_ITEMMASTERSYNDIGO_default_large.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't always want high amounts of caffeine at 10pm but still enjoy the taste of an ice coffee, so wondering if anyone's came across instant decalf brands that are good and can make a quick cup with it.
Same here. I only drink two cups of regular, and then I typically do two cups of decaf each day. I would think it would be an even better option as a cold drink. That being said, it's winter, so I sure wouldn't want it right now.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Does it have to be instant coffee? They make decaf beans. They are a bit better than instant.

I don't think removing the baby cow from it is going to help
The other calves. They remove the leg muscles so the coffee doesn't make you... jumpy :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol