Hardware Can sd2vita work like a regular ps vita memory card out of the box without any homebrew crap?

D

Deleted User

I tried again but it still isn't working, I only see add device and endless loading mark on top left corner. Maybe it's because I can't sign in without being forced to update
you dont even need to sign in on latest firmware, theres a dns that lets you block that but sign in with your credentials it makes the message go away 23.96.6.207 (im not sure if this is the correct dns so tell me)

Last edited by ,

NightSheep23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you dont even need to sign in on latest firmware, theres a dns that lets you block that but sign in with your credentials it makes the message go away 23.96.6.207 (im not sure if this is the correct dns so tell me)
Can't even get to the logging screen with this one. There's just please wait and an error "a DNS server cannot be used"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just realized that this thread should be moved to hacking and homebrew

D

Deleted User

With this dns It's just telling me to update after I try to sign in (after the login screen)
put the dns on, enable flight mode/airplane mode and reboot
i think the vita connects to the servers and tells the vita that you cant but you if you have airplane on it cant
after it restarts turn off airplane mode
if the dns is still on it might let you sign in

NightSheep23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
put the dns on, enable flight mode/airplane mode and reboot
i think the vita connects to the servers and tells the vita that you cant but you if you have airplane on it cant
after it restarts turn off airplane mode
if the dns is still on it might let you sign in
Maybe it would work on ps vita but ps tv has no airplane mode. There really isn't any other way to get the h-encore?

D

Deleted User

Maybe it would work on ps vita but ps tv has no airplane mode. There really isn't any other way to get the h-encore?
well you could update to the latest firmware as theres a hack for latest 3.70
you wouldnt get the nag but then you would have to downgrade back to 3.65 just for enso which lets you have psvita homebrew and other things loaded at boot without having to launch an app

NightSheep23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you wouldnt get the nag but then you would have to downgrade back to 3.65 just for enso which lets you have psvita homebrew and other things loaded at boot without having to launch an app
Sorry, I didn't quite understand the "you wouldnt get the nag but then you would have to downgrade back to 3.65 just for enso which lets you have psvita homebrew and other things loaded at boot without having to launch an app"

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't quite understand the "you wouldnt get the nag but then you would have to downgrade back to 3.65 just for enso which lets you have psvita homebrew and other things loaded at boot without having to launch an app"

the system wouldn't tell you to update all the time, but you would have to fiddle with something to get into homebrew every time you turn the console on after a full shutdown unless you go through a process to install an earlier firmware that has a permanent homebrew solution

NightSheep23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
the system wouldn't tell you to update all the time, but you would have to fiddle with something to get into homebrew every time you turn the console on after a full shutdown unless you go through a process to install an earlier firmware that has a permanent homebrew solution
Hoo boy, I don't know what to do now ;-; I just wanted to play p4 golden and of course it turned into some complicated mess. I guess I cloud still buy the expensive memory card+the game but... nah

NightSheep23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm just scared that if I'll update to 3.70 in middle of me following guide the final he 2.0 will come and stop my progress

NightSheep23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
can you tell us what you did in order and what error you get
Ok, so first I followed the guide from vita.hacks.guide for 3.63 and updated no problem to 3.65. Then I followed this- https://vita.hacks.guide/installing-h-encore guide for 3.65. I downloaded the final he, did everything as told but my ps vita didn't connect to the pc at all. And the guide was confusing and unclear at what exactly I should do. I tried to ask here how to solve it and here we are

D

Deleted User

Over wi fi? My pc is connected through the wi fi and ps tv through ethernet cable, should I change it? And I can't do it over the usb because it's a ps tv and a pc
i mean it seems like the only way plus i both should be on wifi on the same router

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3