ROM Hack Question Can someone help edit an Immortal Redneck save file?

nicoDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello, I'm asking to see if someone with some save editing knowledge can edit an Immortal Redneck save file to have max money. Any help is appreciated :)

Edit: I've tried looking through the interwebs for some saves but didn't find any

Last edited by nicoDS,

Nach18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I'm asking to see if someone with some save editing knowledge can edit an Immortal Redneck save file to have max money. Any help is appreciated :)

Edit: I've tried looking through the interwebs for some saves but didn't find any

Hi, I was only able to edit the save file to have a lot of money and buy the improvements that I was interested in. I comment in case someone can help ...

1) Make a save copy with Checkpoint (outside the pyramid)
(By the way, make another copy just in case)

2) Copy the save file (switch> atmosphere) and inside the game folder open the "Slot0" file with a text editor, for example Notepad ++ Find: PB_gold Then you put a value, I put for example: gxUFFF
For example like this: PB_gold: gxUFFF ==
(This one will give a lot of money, but remember that when you enter the mine you lose it so it will not be permanent)

3) Save the note and replace it with the original one, and restore it in Checkpoint.

And voila, it is an easy and fast way to buy the improvements that interest you.

Last edited by Nach18,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So this is gonna be interesting. +1