Can you 100% Skylanders 1 without the portal?

ArtisanHyren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TL;DR the answer is yes. But the problem is getting every Skylander as a .SPYRO file and swapping every time you wanted to use another. So if there is a way it would have to swap those files in the save. Could a hack allow this to happen while the game is still running? If not, how hard is it to get a utility to swap Skylanders out? Online I've only seen the .sav going around with 2 of the in-box figures. If there was an archive of all of them that would be very much appreciated for archival sake.

Babagaboosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But
TL;DR the answer is yes. But the problem is getting every Skylander as a .SPYRO file and swapping every time you wanted to use another. So if there is a way it would have to swap those files in the save. Could a hack allow this to happen while the game is still running? If not, how hard is it to get a utility to swap Skylanders out? Online I've only seen the .sav going around with 2 of the in-box figures. If there was an archive of all of them that would be very much appreciated for archival sake.
where are the .SPYRO files? I need the ones for Wrecking Ball, Dino Rang, Terrafin and Slam Bam, yet I can't find them.
Is there a place online that I haven't found? If so, could you please send the link to it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious