Hacking Can you update to 11.4 on emuNAND with gateway?

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm a noobie at this crap so yeah, I recently had problems with my card and had to format emunand cause I didn't have it backed up. So can I update to the newest emunand iwth my gateway? Because I heard you can't but I'm not entirely sure.

I had been waiting GW3ds update emunand fw for a long time =_= now i'm still waiting... My GW3ds emunand fw is 11.2 and i cant play new FE Echoes T___T it's so bad

why can't you two just ditch that stupid cartridge and install Arm9LoaderHax (A9LH) or even better Boot9Strap / sigHAX (B9S)?

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
why can't you two just ditch that stupid cartridge and install Arm9LoaderHax (A9LH) or even better Boot9Strap / sigHAX (B9S)?
Sigh...why don't you go preach somewhere else. They can use whatever they want and i'm 99.9% sure that FE Echoes works just fine on 11.2 emunand.

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Xer

30731154.mudskippers.jpg

zack426

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thx for all of the answers guys, You people are so awesome :D It works on 10.3 (changed the version with sysupdater), but I'll listen to you guys and do the crap :D

D

Deleted User

The simple answer is no.You have a emunand,so updating the emunand firm won't brick you.However gateway will not boot since it doesn't support versions above 11.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine