Can you wear 10 layers of clothes on the plane?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What if he's like, wearing 10 smokings in a no-smoking plane?

OP can't be naked in the middle of a plain?
Specially not at 10K feet above sea level.

:blink:

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Be careful, they might class you as a “person of size“ at check in and you have to buy a second seat.
I'm already a "person of size" at 6'5'' but I never get offered a second seat like that.
Maybe the term should be "person of girth" :creep:

Reactions: Subtle Demise

toolazytosearchitmyself

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I thought about it a bit more and decided it's a bad idea.

My plan is to fly from Australia to Sweden then from Sweden to Poland. It's cheaper to buy return tickets so I'll fly back from Poland to Sweden then from Sweden back to Australia.

I wanted to wear all my luggage from Sweden to Poland and back because the flight is short and bringing my suitcase will double the price of my ticket. This wasn't going to work because I would have to find somewhere in Sweden to store my empty suitcase for a few days. It's cheaper and more convenient to simply bring it with me.

If I lived in Sweden then I'd wear all my clothes on my flight and leave my suitcase at home. In this situation my idea would make sense.
Post automatically merged:

You can get a jacket with a lot of pockets and then cram all your other clothes into it. Then take the jacket off in the plane.

https://www.traveller.com.au/excess...gner-creates-travel-coat-for-trip-home-h1x9zz
I will probably try this in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken so your saying there is a chance? Lol