Cannot Access Atmosphere after 15.0.1 switch update

brifye24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am having some problems booting into CFW after I updated my switch to 15.0.1 using daybreak. I have tried reinstalling atmosphere 14.1 to no avail. It will boot up into Hekate 6.02, but when I try to load the cfw on the emmuc, it will briefly show the atmosphere logo than black screen. Same thing happens when I try to load the fusee.bin file as well.

Any ideas on what this could be?

Thank You

Update: Thanks Dothackjhe, I did replace the Fusee.bin in the payloads folder and it booted right up. I have been sitting here trying to figure it out for the last 4 hours. I have been deleting and starting from scratch everytime. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by brifye24,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you need latest atmosphère version, download the latest from github
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
you also need to update all your homebrew, overlays and so, I do recommend to bakcup the SD:/Atmosphere/contents folder and rename or delete from your SD card before next boot.

the first boot can take longer as usual but only the first one.

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Jmtaveira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I had the same problem , must be a plugin or something , just rename your old atmosphere folder and see if you can boot with the new one .

brifye24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did download the latest official release of atmosphere. It did allow me to boot into atmosphere after the initial load. When I took the SD card out to install octopath traveler 2, it has ceased to work.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did download the latest official release of atmosphere. It did allow me to boot into atmosphere after the initial load. When I took the SD card out to install octopath traveler 2, it has ceased to work.

Should learn to do usb install, so you don't have to take out the SD card, anyway what is the SD card format?

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

brifye24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD card is in EXfat, I usually do install through goldleaf, but I was having an issue with not being able to return to the homescreen while playing SaGa frontier.

brifye24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to Dothackjhe I was able to get it working, I just updated Fusee in the bootloader folder. I've never had to do that before.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
and remember not only update the file on SD:/bootloader/payloads, you also may be need to update your payload injector, that's why I do prefer ArgonNX-SE you never need to update your injector, and then you only need to update your payloads on a folder, if you configure Hekate to replace Rebootpayload then you don't need update that too.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: binkinator

JackTheFroster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What if you use sx core?
If you want to use the dongle from Team Xecuter or have the modchip installed, you only need to have the boot.dat from sx gear and the boot.ini that includes the path and name for the payload you wanna use. default is payload.bin, so only update the payload.bin.

Also, idk why, but i never had issues with exfat on my micro sd cards. i always like the convenience of files larger than 4gb and the only problems with micro sd cards i had were fake ones (like a no brand 1tb for around 40€ which definitely is a scam)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...