Homebrew Can't decide between Arm9loaderhax and Menuhax!?!

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A9LH + Luma is the way to go.

With CIAngel and FBI you install beautiful good .CIA direct in your true CFW SysNAND up to date, no emuNAND needed, only keep those nice backups for safety. No boot fail, everything you need already patched.

A9LH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>menuzinhohax

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Roboman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sorta like this.
Menuhax is like an old junker car, and a9lh is like a sports car. Everyone can agree that the sports car is better, but the junker car is functional, if not always reliable.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sorta like this.
Menuhax is like an old junker car, and a9lh is like a sports car. Everyone can agree that the sports car is better, but the junker car is functional, if not always reliable.
And sometimes, when you turn the key, you have to turn it a couple times to get it runnings. Good analogy.

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread was somewhat enlightening for me, since I'm getting a hardmod and downgrade for CFW but I couldn't afford getting A9LH done :P

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mostly just impatient and could ruin it myself if I tried to install it. So I really don't want to bother with the risks. But if you're patient and calm and comprehensive, following the steps shouldn't take but a couple hours I've heard.

Inorizushi

*yawn*
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was pretty nervous my first time for my o3ds and my n3ds. You just need to take your time, make sure you have everything you need beforehand, read through the guide more than once. Just be patient. There's not many points when you can make a simple fuck up and you have a brick but it certainly CAN happen.

No one's really going to judge you for whichever entrypoint you use. Just use whichever you feel comfortable with

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
And sometimes, when you turn the key, you have to turn it a couple times to get it runnings. Good analogy.
And sometimes you get into the wrong car and update SysNAND. x.x

That alone is more than enough for me to consider A9LH the superior choice objectively.

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And sometimes you get into the wrong car and update SysNAND. x.x

That alone is more than enough for me to consider A9LH the superior choice objectively.

How does someone mix up their car and someone else's? Accidentally pressing a button when it asks you to update isn't quite the same, lol

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
How does someone mix up their car and someone else's? Accidentally pressing a button when it asks you to update isn't quite the same, lol
meh, shitty continuation of the analogy. However, people often do stupid stuff like booting into SysNAND without knowing so... and update it.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you have to decide between a bath filled with water, and the other one filled with shit, which one would you choose?
Except menuhax + emuNAND isn't shit and is still a viable solution.
It's more like choosing between luxury jacuzzi time with your significant other (a9lh) or by yourself (menuhax with RedNAND) Oh, and the a9lh jacuzzi comes with complimentary chocolates and no wait times.

And if a9lh is ever obsoleted (most likely by bootrom pwnage) it's far easier to update from it than from menu. And it's nice to not need to run a RedNAND for anything other than very niche reasons. Just wasting a gigabyte of storage wrankles me, even if I have 59 (64 in decimal) more of the blighters.

Last edited by N7Kopper,

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
a9lh is slim xbox 360 menuhax is old white xbox 360 if you want it you need to prepeare yourself for red ring of death

a9lh is mario menuhax is sonic maybe in 90s sonic was good but think about sonic 06

a9lh is cola menuhax is pepsi

a9lh is windows menuhax is apple

Last edited by fikatr,

Inorizushi

*yawn*
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie right now, I'm an A9LH user but if I needed to, I'd be fine with menuhax + emuNAND.

I'm gonna love the day when you guys lose your precious A9LH and have to be stuck in the "dark ages" as you guys consider it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Those are monitor lizards you dunce.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm funny. lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the first omen and so far it's not the priest doing the scaring
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The second omen: the chior boy gets his revenge
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reverse exorcist: it's when you hire a demon to remove the priest out of a small child.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hire Kendrick Drake possessed a minor again
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, I'd run away from his singing too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Drakes still allowed to use his Instagram
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like everyone has some great imaginary friends
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Yeah, that was insane.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Don't know what Drake was even thinking.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I better hide my silicone Tifa doll
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Supposed accusations that Drake groomed a minor.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Allegedly groomed a 17 year old Instagram model or something along those lines
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, something like that.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Not the first time this has happened with Drake.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Not the first time this has happened with Drake.