Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi there,

Today I tried to backup a few saves from my switch to keep them safely on my NAS but JKSV wouldn't like to work. I get to HBMenu (v3.5.1) through the Album icon and then launch JKSV but none of my previous saves does show up and dumping doesn't anymore. I checked the backup folder on the SD card and I found all of my previously saved games so it's like the homebrew couldn't "see" the folder anymore. I tried to remove the folder so the homebrew would create a fresh new one but dumping still doesn't work. I gave Checkpoint a try but it crashes without even an error message but since I didn't tried it before... My switch runs Atmosphere v1.4.0, Hekate 5.9.0 and FW 14.1.2. I don't recall updating anything in the last few weeks or at least since I last could use JKSV properly.

Did someone encounter the same issue ?

Caim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Full ram mode indeed helped with Checkpoint. JKSV still doesn't see my save folder nor can dump new saves but at least Checkpoint is now working.

Many thanks :D

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full ram mode indeed helped with Checkpoint. JKSV still doesn't see my save folder nor can dump new saves but at least Checkpoint is now working.

Many thanks :D
Move/rename your /JKSV folder to /JKSV.bk and start JKSV again and see if that helps.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...