Hacking Can't load Just Dance 2019

MDashK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.mixwaves.net
XP
Country
Has anyone been able to load the new Just Dance 2019 with latest cfgusbloader?

My system is installed with cIOS like this:

v10 beta52 » Base 56 » Slot 249 » 65535
v10 beta52 » Base 57 » Slot 250 » 65535

I've read that previous versions of Just Dance needed to be forced to use Base 57 (IOS 250), I can load all the other ones, but this one always gives me a black screen, no matter what IOS I force on it...

Any suggestions?

BTW: I'm using a NTSC WBFS in a PAL console. If that makes any difference. I have tried to force country fix option, but that didn't do anything.

tinto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use IOS 57 base and your own region. If it still doesn't work try ripping the disc again.

im having a similar problem but using usbloadergx, using ios250 what other settings do i change ? or should i get a new loader (cfgusbloader)

Staner

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
after changing to ISO250 I still get a black screen. How do I change the region setting and what do I need to select here?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having a similar problem but using usbloadergx, using ios250 what other settings do i change ? or should i get a new loader (cfgusbloader)

after changing to ISO250 I still get a black screen. How do I change the region setting and what do I need to select here?

Is your IOS250 based on IOS57? That's what the Just Dance games need.

tinto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

my usb loadergx is like from 2-3 years ago, and yes im using ios250 i guess i need an up to date loader, can anyone sendme a link ? (and brief description of how to load it on if possible)

tinto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

im not sure i quite understand about the ios, i have switched my ios to 250... my USB loader is like 2-3 years old, should i just download a new one ? do you have a link (and hopefully some simple instructions on how to load it)

tinto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, all my Christmases at once and its my 41st birthday in 1 week so ill count that as an early present, i can now play justdance19 without scratching my disc, thankyou Jeannotte and GreyWolf

Last edited by tinto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: kinda angry rn why am i getting no audio in my headphones when they're plugged in