Hacking Can't save games using my SuperCard miniSD?

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no real time save for ds games
frown.gif

save in the world map in ff3 and then you will be fine the next time you play the game.
F**k the army....

squee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can't use those l+r+start+b combinations in nds games, they are only working with gba games. have you installed the converting software from the cd or did you download the newest one? if you are the newest one and the game won't save, try this: save in the game, using the ingame function. then switch off your nds and turn it on immediately again. navigate in the supercard menu to the "saver" tab, move to your final fantasy iii save and press a to save the game manually

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can't use those l+r+start+b combinations in nds games, they are only working with gba games. have you installed the converting software from the cd or did you download the newest one? if you are the newest one and the game won't save, try this: save in the game, using the ingame function. then switch off your nds and turn it on immediately again. navigate in the supercard menu to the "saver" tab, move to your final fantasy iii save and press a to save the game manually

I am using the newest one. I used the in game function to save to all 3 save spots. I then also did a "quicksave", restarted the ds, went to the "saver" tab and saved manually. When I re-entered the game there was no save data...

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't save "manually" - it only messes up the save. When you save "manually", the contents of the GBA-SRAM are saved into the save file. Which you obviously don't want, as DS games do not have and use SRAM.

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't save "manually" - it only messes up the save. When you save "manually", the contents of the GBA-SRAM are saved into the save file. Which you obviously don't want, as DS games do not have and use SRAM.

So your saying I now need to replace the save files (which having nothing saved on them) so th at it may work? As the usual way of saving as if it were a fresh from the store copy doesn't work and I'm pretty sure I tried this before I did any manual saving through the flash card option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball