Hacking Can't save with G6 Lite !

Disizdream

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but I can't save at all in any games...

Once I saved in my game, I power off the DS then power on again and launch the same game, but it hasn't saved...
I tried the Sram > Default save function but the same...

I hope somebody will be able to help me.

PS : I tried with 4.0c english and 4.1a english

Thanks

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe the G6's internal battery died. Did you try to soft-reset back to the menu after playing, instead of turning off and on again?

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe the G6's internal battery died. Did you try to soft-reset back to the menu after playing, instead of turning off and on again?
I thought G6 Lite saves directly to the memory instead of using the backing up of sram method used by M3 and EZ4 and you don't need to reboot to let it backup the save.

Guess I'm wrong and G6 Lite is just like EZ4 in saving, one less reason for me to get a G6 Lite, besides the common disk corruption I kept hearing about.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
G6 has the same save system as M3 and EZ4, what else would be the internal battery for... I had an M3 for several months and this is no real problem.

Disizdream

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to let the G6 Lite in my DS during 5hours and now I can save !!!! Seems it had to recharge !

But i have another problem.. I tried to replace my white case with the ice blue case and now , my card is not recognized every time. I have to push on it to be detected... I just swaped the cases nothing else !!! The G6 Lite seems to be very fragile....

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G6 has the same save system as M3 and EZ4, what else would be the internal battery for... I had an M3 for several months and this is no real problem.

Well...someone better correct the G6 Lite review then, this is a pretty big mistake for people considering G6 Lite.

G6 Lite ReviewThe G6/L actually saves directly to the cart, without storing them temporarily in memory to be written the next time the NDS/L is powered on1

And that exclamation mark mistyped as a '1'.
wink.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
martin88, I'm not 100% sure as my G6Lite hasn't arrived yet. Why would Qrayzie write that it saves directly when it doesn't. Qrayzie, can you help us here?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3